ADVERTISEMENT

Just re watched the Wisconsin game...

BKIn118

Dec 16, 2001
Sewell, NJ
I was itching for some hoops today, and realized this one was still on the DVR. I couldn't make it up to the workout today at the RAC for my normal fix (my apologies to Anthony Farmer on that one)...

Gave me goosebumps watching Myles and KJack take over...but more than that, I noticed the contributions of the other guys who are coming back this season. Daniels, Doorson, Lewis etc. all showed well and played within the team concept to bring this one into the win column.

Hard to believe it was the last win of the season...but the reset button has been pushed on all of that.

Can't wait for October! GO RU!

Bk, has Freeman made it to workouts yet? Really interested to hear how he looks. He can be big for us this year.

I believe the Wisconsin game was Kadeem's best game. As I recall Decker just could not stop him that day. It is a shame that Kadeem couldn't play close to that in several other games. We really held Decker in check that day too. He looked lost without Kaminsky.It is hard to believe we won that day and Decker was a first round draft pick who played great throughout the season.

Awesome game. It was one of the most memorable I've seen since becoming a fan/student at Rutgers three years ago.I see a lot of games like that in the future.

Man I really wish Jack could have played against GW, but what a great win. I was of course rooting for the Badgers in the tourney.

I don't believe Freeman has worked out with the team just yet. He was finishing up classwork (and may actually still be doing so) at his JUCO.

Don't worry though, there is no eligibility issue...just finishing the required courses for RU admission

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT