ADVERTISEMENT

KYK, MUSK, SHI and the Rutgers NIL Collective

RURahh

All Conference
Gold Member
Sep 21, 2013
So I know @kyk1827 has had some truly batshit ideas over the years, and one in particular that got promoted to some sort of National Message Board Hall Of Fame

As you can see from the link above, he came up with a pretty ingenious plan, to have the Ultimate Disruptor - Elon Musk - "Disrupt" the world of College Football, by pledging what might seem to be an insane amount of $$ that would automatically buy our way into the CFP, and in one fell swoop. Elon would forever be remembered in the world of College Football fort taking (one of) the worst teams in P5 Football and turning them into National Championship contenders. The beauty of the plan was, for a guy willing to overspend Billions of dollars to preserve free speech, what is a measly 50-100MM to forever be enshrined as the Man Who Changed College Football

Well, after seeing what went on this week and connecting a few simple dots, Kyle may have actually been onto something, and I would 100% trust him to figure out a way to make this work, so here we go

Unlike HighPoint Solutions or Jersey Mikes, which have a unique association with NJ, I was pretty indifferent when I heard about the SHI Technology naming rights, and outside of being able to joke that Rutgers played in the SHIt House, I never gave it another thought, until today that is

As many of you know, things have changed pretty dramatically for Mr Musk ever since Kyle's well intentioned idea. Not only was he forced to overpay tens of billions to purchase Twitter, but the liberal media has made him Public Enemy #2 (soon to be #1 as he passes Trump) and this bad press plus distraction of his time, has made a $200BN dent in his Tesla

By now you are probably asking yourself - Why am i still reading this, and will he get to the point already

As one can imagine, being a Tesla shareholder over the past 2 months has not been a fun ride - and that was echoed today by Mr. KoGuan Leo - who is unofficially (by his account) the 3rd largest shareholder of TSLA - and today called for Musk to step down from TSLA, while at the same time, calling Musk largely irrelevant to TSLA's future success. I would have to think that for someone like Musk to be called irrelevant after 20+ years of astronomical success, its got to be a real kick to the nads.

Are you still asking yourself - how does this all affect Rutgers?? You will never guess how KoGuan Leo made his billions - it was a little tech company named.......(drum roll please) SHI International

So yeah - the guy who just threw Elon under the (electronic) bus, is the Chairman of the Company for which our stadium is named, for at least the next 3 years.. And what better way for Elon to show he is still relevant, than to take the team that plays in KoGuan's stadium, and make it Elon's team, and completely upstage Koguan Leo while getting himself a shiny new toy.

Of course I am getting way ahead of myself here, but if Kyle had the ingenuity to come up with this plan months ago,, now that there is an actual connection to Rutgers and Musk, I say take the baton and run with it -

Dont Be Remembered as the man who blew up an $800 BN company -
Instead, have your legacy be

The Man Who Changed College Football at the Birthplace for College Football

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News