ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball LIVE THREAD: Rutgers Basketball versus No. 14 Wisconsin

They found a way to win on the road in a game that wasn’t the style of play that they play best
WOW! WOW! WOW!

Reactions: Danprusa_4
Next 3 games are brutal... Illinois, at Purdue, Wiscy. Honestly, I think it's going to be tough to get more than one victory. Illinois is a bad matchup. Purdue wants to kill us after beating it four straight. Wiscy will want to avenge today's loss.

I'll take 1/3 from those. We're Rutgers.

Reactions: Danprusa_4
Next 3 games are brutal... Illinois, at Purdue, Wiscy. Honestly, I think it's going to be tough to get more than one victory. Illinois is a bad matchup. Purdue wants to kill us after beating it four straight. Wiscy will want to avenge today's loss.

I felt good about a win before the game today, but I got a baaaaaaad feeling about Wednesday night. Wisconsin is definitely our best shot at a win of those three games

Another great team effort. Two changes that have changed the team are playing more zone on D and PM and Geo going to the basket on O. Love it. We did get some help finally. Wisconsin missed a bunch of open 3s.

Tough to beat teams 2x...we need to beat Illinois..wisky will be loaded for bear

They played an incredible game today. This team is both desperate for wins and oozing with confidence at the same time. Deadly combination.

Was out and only recently turned it on. Has the home cooking by the refs been this bad all game?
yup; something like 13 or 14 fouls vs. us in first half for bumps in the lane, mostly. Complete joke.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT