ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball LIVE THREAD: Rutgers Basketball versus No. 14 Wisconsin

Overall They were fine in the second half

but yes the officials had a very rough first half
We were at 6 fouls to their 2 under the 10 min mark (maybe at 8 min) iirc, and Ron was getting hacked and bumped every drive. But agree the refs mostly let both teams play for the last 5-7 mins.

Next 3 games are brutal... Illinois, at Purdue, Wiscy. Honestly, I think it's going to be tough to get more than one victory. Illinois is a bad matchup. Purdue wants to kill us after beating it four straight. Wiscy will want to avenge today's loss.
And what will we want to do? Let's play ball and see what happens. This team has earned everything and they will earn even more. Senior leadership is on full display.

It’s a realistic assessment. I just hope the 1 is Illinois, they’re due some payback.

Really hard to sweep good teams. I don’t think it’s Rutgers knock.
The dude posted three straight negative posts after the big win. Its not a legitimate assessment.

Reactions: RUDiddy777
The dude posted three straight negative posts after the big win. Its not a legitimate assessment.

That’s fair… I agree with the conclusion, not the rationale I guess. And to be honest, I’m not sure I’d want to run into a good team that we swept in the B1G tourney.

What's with all the negative posts after a big win? Not enough love as a child?
I was replying to a guy saying we'd win 1/3 of the games he mentioned. I'd take 1/3. History indicates we lose them all. We're Rutgers.

As to your second question, probably not. LOLOL

I've been doing this a long time. I'm conditioned for disappointment. But yeah three posts in a row did not accurately reflect my pride in what the guys have accomplished in the last week or so.

This is historic for us.

Team is playing great. No opponent is safe for the rest of the year. The “Fire Pike” posters have disappeared. So have the “Sit Paul” group. Gotta love the team and coaches. Looking forward to more upsets and some thrills in conference and big dance games.

Reactions: Scangg
I've been doing this a long time. I'm conditioned for disappointment. But yeah three posts in a row did not accurately reflect my pride in what the guys have accomplished in the last week or so.

This is historic for us.
Admit it…you thought you were posting in the weather thread. 😝

I was in both camps. Both Pike and PM made changes that most were calling for.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT