ADVERTISEMENT

Major credit to the Florida A & M Head Coach.

RUfinally2008

All American
Aug 20, 2005
Last edited:
Reactions: gef21
This says it all
From article
>Simmons in a statement said that while he supports free speech and musical expression, the language in the video "is not consistent with Florida A&M's core values, principles and beliefs."<

From my perspective:
It seems that rap video wasn't unauthorized to be filmed in the team locker room and Rattlers' gear was worn along with A&M players being part of the video giving the AM HC/School every right to suspended all football-related activities for the team.

Reactions: RUfinally2008
This says it all
From article
>Simmons in a statement said that while he supports free speech and musical expression, the language in the video "is not consistent with Florida A&M's core values, principles and beliefs."<

From my perspective:
It seems that rap video wasn't unauthorized to be filmed in the team locker room and Rattlers' gear was worn along with A&M players being part of the video giving the AM HC/School every right to suspended all football-related activities for the team.
"wasn't unauthorized", I took it to mean they weren't authorized, and the coach had no knowledge. Coach Simmons is showing to be courageous,disciplined and has standards not often found in college sports. Many Universities would have put a spin on this, tried to cover it up, anything not to tarnish the biggest money maker for the school. Well done sir, these character traits will help build a fantastic program wherever his coaching brings him!!!!!

This says it all
From article

From my perspective:
It seems that rap video wasn't ^unauthorized^ to be filmed in the team locker room and Rattlers' gear was worn along with A&M players being part of the video giving the AM HC/School every right to suspended all football-related activities for the team.
oops wasn't unauthorized, was wrong it should have been the use of locker-room wasn't authorized by Florida A&M

Thank you RUFinnaly2008 for bringing that to my attention

Reactions: RUfinally2008
oops wasn't unauthorized, was wrong it should have been the use of locker-room wasn't authorized by Florida A&M

Thank you RUFinnaly2008 for bringing that to my attention
Not a problem, it's not often anyone thanks me on here, lmao!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT