ADVERTISEMENT

Matt Sarzyniak predicts RU-Northwestern to be Sunday night of LDW at 7:30 on NBC

I know I'm in the minority on this, but I hate night games. And before anyone asks, "Get off my lawn!"
You can stay on mine, different strokes for different folks. For me though…

LDW - Friday night

B1G match up when both RU and the opponent are having a decent year - Saturday night

Other than that while I prefer 3:30 (especially for homecoming), I can get behind the B1G and their Nooners. It is what it is.

The CMU - MSU opening game has been moved to Friday night. TV network not announced. I am guessing BTN since the B1G doesn't have a Friday night TV package.

I think that takes Friday night out of play. If we do have a night game that weekend, it will likely be Saturday or Sunday.

I did not realize that MSU had established a tradition of opening on Friday night. This will be five years in a row (excluding the COVID year) and 11 of 13.

You can stay on mine, different strokes for different folks. For me though…

LDW - Friday night

B1G match up when both RU and the opponent are having a decent year - Saturday night

Other than that while I prefer 3:30 (especially for homecoming), I can get behind the B1G and their Nooners. It is what it is.
Fair enough. I’m turning into a noon guy. And the “get off my lawn” stuff was a preemptive strike against the younger crowd here that shames people for not liking night games. I’m probably done with night games going forward. Nebraska was ridiculous last year. CFB needs to look at baseball this year for some guidance.

The CMU - MSU opening game has been moved to Friday night. TV network not announced. I am guessing BTN since the B1G doesn't have a Friday night TV package.

I think that takes Friday night out of play. If we do have a night game that weekend, it will likely be Saturday or Sunday.

I did not realize that MSU had established a tradition of opening on Friday night. This will be five years in a row (excluding the COVID year) and 11 of 13.
Man, that Tucker steals everything from us.

(that’s a joke😉)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT