ADVERTISEMENT

MBB renewals

Why do you need more than 2 weeks?

Lol you know you are going to renew along with probably 99% of the season ticket holders.

I’m sure the payment plan option / timeline will be the same as past years.

With expected price increases and possible donation bumps, customers shouldn't be put in that situation

Its okay to criticize, its a business not family

Seat fee for 3 tickets in 200 middle is 1,125.

Might be the last year I'm getting tickets.

Anyone else having a problem buying parking? I keep getting a message that the website is down when I try to add it to my application.

Reactions: LeapinLou
Anyone else still get the paper tickets and parking passes?
First year it was $10, last year $50
I still get em, and don't mind paying extra, but know I'm getting fleeced in the process

Tried MS Edge and Chrome. Parking doesn't work for either. Will clear my cache and start fresh tomorrow.

In my decades of having 4 seats in the 100s I never sold tix-my wife wants me to consider selling some games to fund purchase- she may have a point. I may go NIL. Lol

Reactions: rubigtimenow
In my decades of having 4 seats in the 100s I never sold tix-my wife wants me to consider selling some games to fund purchase- she may have a point. I may go NIL. Lol
You absolutely should. I have ticket partners so I already have fewer games. But if I had the full season, I would sell a few games to recoup these prices. Ideally, you sell to RU fans. But you have no control over that if you use Seat Geek or Stub Hub.

Center 200 level - $950
Side 100 level - $1850

You arguably have a better seat than me and I pay almost double what you pay. My point is that anyone with seats in center 200 has the best value in the arena. So while it's your right to complain, you're getting deaf ears from me.

Im actually in the wings

Reactions: LeapinLou
There are good fans that bought some of my seats.

With expected price increases and possible donation bumps, customers shouldn't be put in that situation

Its okay to criticize, its a business not family

You’re critiquing something that has zero impact on yourself lol.

I would rather you devote this energy to poor officiating…something you refuse to ever critique!

This will be happening a lot more imo.

Get ready for more opposing fans in the 100s and 200s. Opposing fans are usually more inclined to pay up.

Reactions: rubigtimenow
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT