ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA FINAL FOUR: Championship Game Thread

good-night.gif

Hurley has figured out how to contain Edey and no one else on the Purdue supporting cast is stepping up. Not only is Purdue not making 3s, but UConn isn’t even allowing the attempts. I hate everything about how this game is unfolding, but it’s not at all surprising.

Hey bac did you hear that?

Guy dissing bacatology! Good news that my iphone recognizes the word bacatology

The announcer UConn love fest is over the top.

The moving picks on Clingan that don't get called are aggravating. Purdue also missed a chance to get an easy call on him this half when he totally bit on the pump fake. If both bigs fouled out while the game was close, this could have been a different story. I feel it's too late now.

smith is awful
The whole supporting cast for Edey looks slow and exposed. They did get to the final so it just shows you how good UConn is. As much as I hate to admit it, Hurley is the best college coach in the game and I don’t think it’s close.

Reactions: RUinOhio

The moving picks on Clingan that don't get called are aggravating. Purdue also missed a chance to get an easy call on him this half when he totally bit on the pump fake. If both bigs fouled out while the game was close, this could have been a different story. I feel it's too late now.
I mean they are discussing a team on the verge of a natty.

Reactions: King of S
The whole supporting cast for Edey looks slow and exposed. They did get to the final so it just shows you how good UConn is. As much as I hate to admit it, Hurley is the best college coach in the game and I don’t think it’s close.
If you flip the coaches but keep the rosters, do you think the result changes?

Only two players on Purdue have scored more than four points. Only one player on UConn hasn't.

Purdue got turned into the Edey/Smith show, the rest of the team came up very small.

I mean I would deal with it for two national championships but my god would i get tired of watching that man whine like a bitch for 39 minutes of every game

Reactions: RUChoppin

They’re up 18 in the natty about to go back to back LOL

Reactions: newell138
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT