ADVERTISEMENT

Nice Chat with Miles Dread

ImBadRU

All American
Apr 3, 2002
First great guy. Luvs Pike...luvs. Luv hates Rutgers. Luvs Geo. Geo was hurt a lot but never said a word. Both lunch pail hard working teams. Ace and Dylan are real real good. So far he is not sure the surrounding cast is enuff. But a strong 5 will make for a really good team. If Cliff stayed...he thinks we would have been an amazing team.

Animated GIF

First great guy. Luvs Pike...luvs. Luv hates Rutgers. Luvs Geo. Geo was hurt a lot but never said a word. Both lunch pail hard working teams. Ace and Dylan are real real good. So far he is not sure the surrounding cast is enuff. But a strong 5 will make for a really good team. If Cliff stayed...he thinks we would have been an amazing team.

OP luvs hates Rutgers

Such a random post haha but he really is a great dude. Lot of stand-up guys have come through the PSU program the past few years. Glad to see he’s continuing to work with student-athletes there.

Thanks West Coast, I've traveled a lot more than that to Rutgers games, but don't care anymore that many people on this board have BS perspectives on me bc I'm a prof at PSU. Mr. Dread has an opinion that matters unlike most posters. Kid is a winner and a great friendly guy.

Dread was the deep threat for PSU the past few years who typically struggled against us. By the time he was a senior he had seemingly put on a lot of weight. I think he played well in his first visit to the RAC if I recall correctly. Anyway, def. a random thread by OP, but still interesting and welcomed IMHO.

Reactions: hoquat63
I’ve been to about 20 away games including the West Coast.

Thanks
Well, I specifically asked about the UW and WSU games. But good for you for making it to some games. The point is, do you really think a guy who "hates" Rutgers is going to fly across the country to attend games? I don't think I would do that and I suspect you wouldn't either.

Well, I specifically asked about the UW and WSU games. But good for you for making it to some games. The point is, do you really think a guy who "hates" Rutgers is going to fly across the country to attend games? I don't think I would do that and I suspect you wouldn't either.

I was at the UW game but not the WSU game.

I was making light of the OP (as many usually do) and the content and typo in his post.

A large majority of the OP’s threads are negative in nature. He has a history of making negative threads about Rutgers or Rutgers players then never coming back to his thread.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT