ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 2023 World Baseball Classic Thread

Wainwright is now injured and will start the season on the IL.
IMO teams would be very foolish to send their better pitchers to a tournament like this at this point in the season.
MLB teams didn't even allow second-tier pitchers to be considered. I thought triple-A pitchers (young guns) would give Team USA a better chance of winning than the tired and retreads we saw as starters.

Reactions: WhiteBus
Were you born a troglodyte or was it a skill you had to cultivate? Some of the best pitchers in the world certainly did play. Or was I hallucinating watching Ohtani, Darvish, Alcantara, Pressley, Diaz and many others....in fact the Mets fans were all crying about this tournament because the "best closer on earth" got injured, right? Most of the ones that sat out were Americans which everyone acknowedges is something that needs to change.
So I post that one team had all the their best and another didn't and you tell me to STFU. Now you just agreed with my original statement. You wish you lived in a cave, you live in an embarrassing hole. Start a fight on here but end up agreeing with me but still call me names. Again, your lack of baseball knowledge is showing in every post you make!

Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT