ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Alabama O Lineman arrested for spreading disease

Three arrests in one season. No problem, as long as they win the national championship. This one barely got a 2 paragraph story in the paper. Imagine if this happened at RU, three arrests, one like this also. Would be the leading story on sportscenter, full page article in Star Ledger, probably a NY Times mention and everyone of your coworkers would know about it the next week.

Three arrests in one season. No problem, as long as they win the national championship. This one barely got a 2 paragraph story in the paper. Imagine if this happened at RU, three arrests, one like this also. Would be the leading story on sportscenter, full page article in Star Ledger, probably a NY Times mention and everyone of your coworkers would know about it the next week.
Winning the national championship every year masks a lot of issues.

Reactions: ldwnmas and CERU00
I don't think this is what Pat Reilly meant when he said championship teams can develop "The Disease of Me".

As it should be.

Winning cures everything......well, except the clap, HIV, syphilis, and the herp.
Looking back at my early years I'm amazed that all I ever got from the ladies was cured with a shot or some blue ointment. I've truly been blessed.
Been lucky like that my whole life.

Reactions: LETSGORU91
Looking back at my early years I'm amazed that all I ever got from the ladies was cured with a shot or some blue ointment. I've truly been blessed.
Been lucky like that my whole life.
Are you saying you only got bad shit from dudes??? lol

• Haha
Reactions: RUTGERS95
Not if we had a 10 year record like Bama

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT