ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Classless Buffalo fans

RUbacker

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Dec 5, 2014
wow throwing snow balls at the KC players ! really ? so glad we beat them .

I remember when NYG fans erupted and pelted Charger team with snowballs and ice - knocked-out Charger equipment manager. Low point for NYG fans.

Agreed on the snowball to the face but he too was waving bye to the fans as time expired

They were throwing snowballs at Steelers players during the game last week. One almost hit Pickens during a pass to him in the end zone. I imagine they were throwing stuff at Chiefs during game as well....hence why Mahomes and Chiefs players reacted tonthe crowd after the win.

Seemed like it was more in good fun than malicious. Jones was taunting the fans. Mahomes praised the fans.

Went up there in 05 for the Chad Pennington led Jets vs. the Bills
While tailgating, a beer bottle landed about 5 feet from us

In the stadium though, the fans were fine

There's knuckleheads everywhere; however, if one of the beer bottles would have hit us, I'm sure we would have felt different

Reactions: Loyal-Son
I was watching and thought if I were on the chiefs sideline I would have told them all to keep their helmets on. An ice ball to the face could be serious

so glad we beat them .
Who is "we?" Are you a Rutgers graduate from Kansas or Missouri? Or are you just another bandwagon New Jersey football fan who picked a favorite team out of thin air even though you had two teams to choose from in your home state?

I had a lot of Dallas Cowboys and San Francisco 49ers "fans" in my dorm. Such losers.

• Wow
Reactions: DennisHajekRC84
I think there is a difference between throwing at the bus than throwing at the players in the stadium. Catch one in the eyes would be a major issue

Agreed. But did you watch the game? It was nothing like that Giants game where ice balls were being launched from the upper deck. Chiefs players were taunting the Bills fans - think it was all in good fun.

Reactions: DennisHajekRC84
They were throwing snowballs at Steelers players during the game last week. One almost hit Pickens during a pass to him in the end zone. I imagine they were throwing stuff at Chiefs during game as well....hence why Mahomes and Chiefs players reacted tonthe crowd after the win.
They were. Saw one thrown at a player on a play in the corner of the endzone.

Agreed. But did you watch the game? It was nothing like that Giants game where ice balls were being launched from the upper deck. Chiefs players were taunting the Bills fans - think it was all in good fun.

I did. Not the same as the San Diego game at the Meadowlands in the 90s. But there still could be damage.

Reactions: RUDiddy777
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT