ADVERTISEMENT

OT: KNICKS playoff thread Go NY Go NY GO

Knicks are a fraud. A regular season team. Will lose to either Miami or Philly. And injuries won’t be an excuse.

Reactions: NickRU714
Yes salty and big 3 can suck it.
Got matchup I wanted with Sixers-Knicks. Let’s hope glass doll Embiid can stay upright and play. At least Doc isn’t coaching and they have a better supporting cast than in past years.
But Knicks are quite overrated. Other than Brunson.

For me, goal is for Knicks and Celtics to lose. And Bucks.

Yes salty and big 3 can suck it.
Got matchup I wanted with Sixers-Knicks.
But Knicks are quite overrated. Other than Brunson.

For me, goal is for Knicks and Celtics to lose.
Well at least you’re honest. I am sorry that you’re not down with the orange and blue this year.

Brunson average to poor at best
Divincenzo non existent
Lowery looked like Steph Curry
Embiid is amazing and amazingly unhealthy.
He’s not making 5 games

Last edited:
Knicks dodged a bullet tonight. Hart was the man down the stretch. Duece was huge in the first half. Fun game to watch but would have been tough if the Knicks lost. Need some adjustments on defense before game 2.

Philly D in the paint will be a problem for the Knicks. They also recovered well on Knick fast breaks. Philly missed wide open threes down the stretch, otherwise would have been touch and go.

All that said, still a good home win against a hungry opponent.

Knicks out rebounded them by 25. Deuce was a plus 37. Highest ever for a Knick in a playoff game. Sixers did a a great job on Brunson and he forced things to the team’s detriment.

Maxey now questionable with illness

Do you play Embiid or give him more rest and put season on line games 3 and 4 at home ???

Knicks need to not worry about who’s in or out like me all day. when Joel went down entire basketball world said Knicks in 4. Embiid at 60% is still a factor

I think Knicks should pick up the pace like the second Q and use more athletic Sims and precious for a few minutes late 1st Q early 2nd to see Embiid can run with them. Then clamp down with Mitch and Hartenstein

What an incredible comeback by the Knicks tonight. Were up 8, then down 5 with 40 seconds left when Brunson hits a prayer of a 3 on a lucky bounce, then they steal the ball back and Divincenzo hits a trey seconds after missing one and the Knicks win by 3 after a stop and 2 FTs. Picked a good time to catch my first 5 minutes of the NBA this year, lol.

Reactions: RutgersLifeR
I get it that only 6 seconds and needed a 3 with no TO.
But an Embiid 35ft shot as the 2nd option?

What an incredible comeback by the Knicks tonight. Were up 8, then down 5 with 40 seconds left when Brunson hits a prayer of a 3 on a lucky bounce, then they steal the ball back and Divincenzo hits a trey seconds after missing one and the Knicks win by 3 after a stop and 2 FTs. Picked a good time to catch my first 5 minutes of the NBA this year, lol.

Stay for Lakers-Nuggets and watch Jokic.

Watch he have a terrible game now.

PF Aaron Gordon and C Jokic bring the ball up the court on the first 2 Denver possessions.

This is why Clif said he needed to work on “dribbling and bringing the ball up the court.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT