ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Lions 2 Point Conversion

Before I get crushed here, I have not fact checked this or done any research on it but did find it interesting. I figure I would put it in this thread, take it for what it is worth.

Reactions: TM94goRU
if the game was rigged the refs would have made sure Dallas picked up a first down and ran out the clock. The Lions would have never got the ball back.

Yes that is stupid. A guy or company setting up some fabrication so they can sell picks. Brilliant post 🙄

if the game was rigged the refs would have made sure Dallas picked up a first down and ran out the clock. The Lions would have never got the ball back.
I agree with you guys. I think the notion is crazy but just figured i'd throw it out there. That's why I said. Take it for what it's worth. @WhiteBus the thought of selling picks never cross my mind. That's a good call on your part I really should have thought of that.

Reactions: TM94goRU
I agree with you guys. I think the notion is crazy but just figured i'd throw it out there. That's why I said. Take it for what it's worth. @WhiteBus the thought of selling picks never cross my mind. That's a good call on your part I really should have thought of that.
It's in what he posted himself.

Awarded was probably not the correct word....Should have used assigned. I thought I read someplace that they were not doing anymore games.
Probably after this week's game. I haven't seen the playoff ref assignments and they are awarded based on their ratings for this season.

Reactions: RU Golfer
League apparently sent out a video to the teams and basically says the Lions tried to get cute and got caught............

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT