ADVERTISEMENT

OT: McCord to Cuse

RUaMoose

Heisman Winner
Oct 31, 2004
Lebanon, TN
SIAP. I didn't see any other Syracuse threads. This, along with the WR from Georgia is huge and shows just what a superior recruiter Fran is. Blows Greg away. Why can't Greg import talent like this ? Oh, we're a "developmental program" with no NIL resources like I'm sure Cuse is just swimming in NIL revenue...lol.

McCord was never coming here. really want to see what Kyle does when 5 stars are not all over the place.

It’s laughable how we are all joking about this.
The impact of Brown’s recruitment is apparently lost on many of you.
A bigger concern is how Syracuse going 9-3 or 10-2 next season will have on the 2025 recruiting classes. And with their schedule it’s very likely.

But yeah it doesn’t impact us.

10-2? Surely you jest. But I wouldn't bet against 4-0 to start the season.

I have a feeling the father found a rookie head coach that he believes he can have a lot of sway over. The father is well known to be very active in his sons playing career, to the point where he will interfere with the coaching staff if he feels necessary,

A bigger concern is how Syracuse going 9-3 or 10-2 next season will have on the 2025 recruiting classes. And with their schedule it’s very likely.

Just looked at their schedule. What an abosolute joke, there's a very good likelihood they won't play anyone all season that even sniffs the top 25. Their toughest foe will be NC St.

I have a feeling the father found a rookie head coach that he believes he can have a lot of sway over. The father is well known to be very active in his sons playing career, to the point where he will interfere with the coaching staff if he feels necessary,
Well known? Or is that OSU's story? Their nutcase fanbase is all over Day for losing to Michigan. Is this 1st YEAR STARTER at QB being thrown under the bus because they came up short against the #1 seeded team in the CFB playoffs?

Well known? Or is that OSU's story? Their nutcase fanbase is all over Day for losing to Michigan. Is this 1st YEAR STARTER at QB being thrown under the bus because they came up short against the #1 seeded team in the CFB playoffs?
Is this the same fanbase that is saying McCord got a raw deal? Just want to make sure what fanbase you're talking about. By the way, good luck with the Charmin Soft schedule next year, you know the one only Snuggles himself could make. Maybe in 2025 you can play someone that sniffs the top 25 and yet you'll all wonder why your conference payout is dogsh*t.

Reactions: RUTGERS95
SIAP. I didn't see any other Syracuse threads. This, along with the WR from Georgia is huge and shows just what a superior recruiter Fran is. Blows Greg away. Why can't Greg import talent like this ?
Because great offensive players don't want to play on Schiano's dull, ball-control offense when they could be on a team with something more exciting. If you were a great WR would you join a team that runs up the middle two out of every three plays and plods downfield?

your post is all that is wrong with Rutgers fans
we should have that much passion and expectations

Change your handle to SUb#1 fan and become a fruit fly annoyance like SUaMoose, SyracuseAl and all the other losers.

Reactions: kbllmy21
If by doing better you mean going to the same bowl we did last year, Yeah, I guess.
With recruiting, too, apparently, which is especially amazing given that Schiano's supporters all crow about what a great recruiter he is--though at least one of them insists he needs more money all the time, which suggests he's not great.

SIAP. I didn't see any other Syracuse threads. This, along with the WR from Georgia is huge and shows just what a superior recruiter Fran is. Blows Greg away. Why can't Greg import talent like this ? Oh, we're a "developmental program" with no NIL resources like I'm sure Cuse is just swimming in NIL revenue...lol.
So predictable. Someone makes headlines for doing something spectacular. Then we get: "why can't Greg/Pikiel/Rutgers do this?" If anyone could just "do that" just because they want to, everyone would be doing it already. And it wouldn't be newsworthy.

Reactions: 50 yd line RR
With recruiting, too, apparently, which is especially amazing given that Schiano's supporters all crow about what a great recruiter he is--though at least one of them insists he needs more money all the time, which suggests he's not great.
The cycle's not over, yet and the guy's only been here 2 weeks.

Does Cuse have a Fieldhouse ? Paging Fieldhouse Al for the answer….

excuses abound for Schiano.

This ^^^^ It is simply amazing that some posters on this board still don't understand that Fran Brown is a unicorn when it comes to recruiting. Is he a great position coach, no, will he be a great HC, who knows, let's hope not, is he a once in a generation recruiting machine, yes.

This ^^^^ It is simply amazing that some posters on this board still don't understand that Fran Brown is a unicorn when it comes to recruiting. Is he a great position coach, no, will he be a great HC, who knows, let's hope not, is he a once in a generation recruiting machine, yes.

Is HC Brown at Syracuse going to recruit better than HC Schiano at Rutgers?
If not, then the impact will be minimal.

Unless the premise is that Syracuse is going to start taking players away that HC Schiano and Rutgers wants.

Unless the premise is that Syracuse is going to start taking players away that HC Schiano and Rutgers wants.
I think it’s more likely he will outrecruit Schiano, especially on the side of the ball that matters more in today’s game

Fran Brown will be in the mix for the best talent in the Northeast if he is able to win at Syracuse. I assume Greg also recruits the best talent in the Northeast. So, I guess, that answer is yes. Syracuse starts winning under Brown and there will be one or two Rutgers classes that might be affected by Brown at Syracuse. The bigger worry, if Brown actually wins at Syracuse, he will last maybe 2, 3 years at the max before he is grabbed by a legit SEC or B1G program and that for sure will have an impact on Rutgers recruiting. I appreciate what Fran did here to reestablish this program after Ash, but I hope that he fails miserably as a HC at Syracuse.

Not playing Army. They are opting out. SU added Kansas at home.

His father is a proud Rutgers alum and a loyal son.

• Haha
Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
We seem to have a pretty favorable schedule next year with a top 35 class coming in next year. We're bowling with the 2nd toughest schedule in D1 this year. I think we're doing fine lol.
Favorable how ? Not playing the big 3 but we’ll still be big underdogs against the pac 3 and probably all our other conf games.

How many games has Schiano won as an underdog ?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT