ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NCAA College Football Games Thread 11/7-11/11 Tues-Sat

Joey McGuire doing his usual riverboat gambling, went for a 4th and 1 inside his own 35. They got it but luckily for them the refs missed a hold that sprung the play.

It was for naught as Kansas has gotten a sack and stopped them later in the drive.

Reactions: cicero grimes
Allar fumble Michigan got it.

Michigan gets a FG after the TO, 17-9 Mich

Kansas throws an INT. Think they’ll end up losing. The true freshman had a nice drive but some of the characteristics you expect from an inexperienced player are showing.

Last edited:
Even though it's a run heavy game I think McNamara gives UM an edge over Allard

Colorado 7-0 on Arizona
Maryland Nebraska tied at 7
TT 13-0 on Kansas
Clemson 28-7 on GT

Devin Neal 60yd TD run. 13-7 TT, 3 points before half instead of the failed 4th would’ve been helpful now. Leipold did a better job taking the easy points vs OU.

Last edited:
I dont know why coaches are afraid of taking points lol.

Illinois up 33-27 on IU
Alabama 35-14 on UK
Clemson 35-7 on GT

Last edited:
No way the Indiana game is going to end on time. They still have 5 mins. left in the 3rd to go. There's going to be a lot of pissed off Rutgers fans if they don't change over.

Reactions: rutgersguy1
No way the Indiana game is going to end on time. They still have 5 mins. left in the 3rd to go. There's going to be a lot of pissed off Rutgers fans if they don't change over.
Kansas TT 5 mins left in the 4th lol.

The FG they passed on at the end of the first half looms large now. 13-10 TT

State Penn turns it over on downs. 4:21 to go. It's getting late.

And there's the backbreaker. Tuddy, Cheetahs.

our defense is better than psu
our offense can run on them
special teams are a push
qb is a push

Kansas driving with the freshman down 3 under 2 min left around their own 30

The freshman will have to throw so not sure if he can do that well enough to make the comeback.

Allar throws a duck to Mish on the next play 🤣
8/19 51 yards on the day

*edit* they'll bring this one back

Good job by the freshman throwing it up to draw the DPI on TT

2nd and goal at the 7, 44 secs left, Kansas has one timeout left

I blame @koleszar and myself for running our mouths on how great Indiana is and my take on Bielema.
I have no idea what happened to Indiana's D they were supposed to be somewhat decent. Bigger yet this game is moving at a snails pace. BTN better not show another commercial and yet they still do. Its going to run long.

Indiana scores 39- 34

TT called timeout to preserve time as Kansas is at the 3 on 3rd and goal. I’ don’t know if I’d have done that.

Kansas doesn’t get it and has to kick the game tying FG, 13-13, 26 secs left

Where'd all the students go in the Penn St. game? #3 vs #10 and they bailed. Imagine if they went through 8 losing season it'd be a 100k capacity morgue.

PSU down 24-15 and it’s over. If he didn’t go for two earlier would be down 7 instead and still might have a sliver of hope.

Chasing points too early and not kicking easy FGs, biting coaches in the rear at least somewhat often

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT