ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Official 2022 NY Mets Season And Post Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all Bassitt's fault according to the multiple posts tonight.

I think I'm going to watch the movie The Crying Game instead of this game which is like watching paint dry when the Mets are up. But I am intrigued about why Musgrove's ears look so wet. Is that sweat, or something else?
I was noticing that too. Rough weekend for RU Mets fans

Why not Walker pitching ? Peterson is a bum. I don’t understand Buck not pulling Bassitt earlier and then going to Peterson instead of Walker.

Reactions: Mr Magoo
In that little sound bite Bassitt talked a good game like he's proven himself as a big game pitcher. The last 2 games otherwise.
Those comments suggest that he never wanted any part of NY, and still doesn't. Remember he is not here of his own choosing, he came in a trade. Wouldn't be surprised if he takes less money next year to play where he's more comfortable.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Should this continue,the order of telecasts on Tuesday will/should be SEA-HOU,PHIL-ATL,CLEV-NY,and SD-LA at 1,4,7,and 10 PM.

Message board geniuses see someone who has walked 3 batters And has given up 3 runs in 4 innings and who has nothing. Maybe if he didn’t walk anyone and kept the padres off the board the crowd would be in the game despite being no hit.
Small correction. It's a perfect game so far, isn't it. Small detail that doesn't matter. Newsflash- runs are needed to win the game.
Who are Mets fans going to demonize next from the bullpen. My guess is Walker. Let's watch Pete whiff to the tune of Working Man.

Small correction. It's a perfect game so far, isn't it. Small detail that doesn't matter. Newsflash- runs are needed to win the game.
Who are Mets fans going to demonize next from the bullpen. My guess is Walker. Let's watch Pete whiff to the tune of Working Man.
You can all thank my last two posts for Pete's hit right there. 🤣 🥴

You guys need to upgrade your ball boy in RF. Kid has almost fallen over twice making a play on a ball.

Reactions: superfan01
You are such an idiot. Most of Yankees fans would love a Subway Series, so most are not rooting against the Mets to lose. But if they do you lose tonight, You Yes, and Shift are going to hear from us as you are too stupid enough to hate a Subway Series.
And Subway Series you have to win too. You out spent the Yankees this year. Pressure is on your team.
In reality neither makes the WS anyway
Again, was I talking to you Troll? Is there a post I make that you don't Troll and negatively comment on?Just like you arguing with Yankees fans in The Dead Zone, they disagree with you, they're idiots, unreal. And the list gets longer, no worries. You actually think most Yankees fans would love a Subway Series? Talk about delusional. Just for shits and giggles, ask superfan,kbee, Proud, TKPlus if they'd root for a Subway series, in fact, your talking out your ass,you NEVER want to see the Mets win. I'm an idiot for not wanting the Yankees to win,really? Then all those Yankee fans in that thread must be idiots, since I can count on one hand, no, one finger that would want to see the Mets advance, even past this round. Your full of $hit..
you are a douchebag GIF

Last edited:
Again, was I talking to you? And the list gets longer, no worries. You actually think most Yankees fans would love a Subway Series? Talk about delusional. Just for shits and giggles, ask superfan,kbee, Proud, TKPlus if they'd root for a Subway series, in fact, your talking out your ass,you NEVER want to see the Mets win. I'm an idiot for not wanting the Yankees to win,really? Then all those Yankee fans in that thread must be idiots, since I can count on one hand, no, one finger that would want to see the Mets advance, even past this round. Your full of $hit. No worries, you'll be hearing from us as another quest for 28 goes bye bye
First of all I have at least a 15 + year stating the desire of another Subway Series on this board. You just have hatred of anything Yankees. Too stupid to enjoy it.
Yankees fans don't hate the Mets but hate Mets a-holes like you. You also have serious reading comprehension issues as I've said all year the Yankees under analytical Cashman that they wouldn't win another WS under him
And yes you are always talking to me and other Yankees fans but are such a pussy to quote who you are talking to. You Shift, Yes are cowards. Quote the people that you have an issue with or don't post at all.

So the top payroll in baseball history gets you a wildcard weekend. Mets tried to buy a title with their crooked owner and are back to be the laughingstock of the league

Reactions: RU Cheese
Dick gesture by Musgrove. Guess it’s easy to be a dick when you don’t have to bat.

• Haha
Reactions: The RUT
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT