ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Thoughts? UFO Retrievals

Remember the Monroe Doctrine?
That's gone now because CCP has bases being built all over South/Central America.
They basically control the Panama Canal (control of the infrastructure)
Not many know about that because of subversive psyops like "what are boys and girls really?" that distract .
This "UFO" malarkey is just another psychotic poop sandwich from the people who have all the other recipes.

Even PewDiPie saw through this one

Reactions: Roy_Faulker
Hopefully those alien technologies will teach us how to eat 2 pints of Ben and Jerry's every day without getting fat and becoming diabetic.
Now that's an Unidentified Anomalous Phenomenon (or UAP for short).

Reactions: mildone
Utter bullshit.

I know it's enticing to think about, but even given the odds that there must be other life in the universe it is EXTREMELY unlikely - to the point of improbability - that anyone has ever "visited" us.

The physics required to reproduce Star Trek is currently beyond our realm of comprehension. That is to say, given our current understanding of physics, it is impossible.

If, on the odd chance that an intelligent civilization elsewhere in the galaxy has survived, thrived and evolved enough to overcome that same limitation there is no reason to believe that they would have any interest in us.

There's a really good reason why all of the "close encounters" tales from from lone hillbillies on some back country road, as opposed to the middle of Central Park. It's because they're not true.

Hopefully those alien technologies will teach us how to eat 2 pints of Ben and Jerry's every day without getting fat and becoming diabetic.
Let me fix that for you...

..teach us how to eat 2 pints of Tilanook's every day..

This stuff is awesome... (not these flavors in-particular.. in general.. just.. awesome. To all ice cream fans who read this.. you're welcome.
ice-cream-group-updated-v2.png

Reactions: RUforester72

This stuff is awesome... (not these flavors in-particular.. in general.. just.. awesome. To all ice cream fans who read this.. you're welcome.
At the moment, I’m back to surviving on nuts and berries, the odd plant or two, and and dead animals. So no ice cream for me except rare occasions. Depressing, right?

Reactions: Eagleton96
At the moment, I’m back to surviving on nuts and berries, the odd plant or two, and and dead animals. So no ice cream for me except rare occasions. Depressing, right?

Same here. I haven't had ice cream since March. And Tillamook is some damn fine ice cream.

I mostly only think about it.. I was once surprised with an ice cream birthday cake made at home with Tilanook.. one of those things that was just perfect.

My prior perfect desert was a chilled glazed mango I had after some Chinese food in the only place I have been in SE Asia.. Kuala Lumpur. One of those business dinners where the white guy had to happily consume anything they put in front of him or lose face. But that chilled glazed mango afterward.. sooo perfect ending to all those asian flavors.

So, I mostly think about that ice cream.. in fact, I'm thinking about going out and buying some right now!... but I wont.

What was this thread about? UFOs? I wonder what they taste like....

Between UFOs and AI, I feel like my 1980's adolescent fantasies are finally coming to life!

Scarlet Jerry

Any alien civilization advanced enough to traverse the immensity of space and time would have likely have no interest in us. Our pretentiousness is amusing.

Tillamook is the indubitable king

Last edited:
Reactions: ponyfoot19
Probably more than a few science fiction writers have come up with the Auto-Doc concept. Plug yourself in every few years and it fixes everything. Even 2 a day B&J pint eaters. If only.

Probably more than a few science fiction writers have come up with the Auto-Doc concept. Plug yourself in every few years and it fixes everything. Even 2 a day B&J pint eaters. If only.
The auto-doc in “Passengers” was way cool. I need to get me one of those. It should come packaged with J-La. She can wake me up out of cryosleep anytime. Hubba hubba. 😍

Reactions: 29PAS
Between UFOs and AI, I feel like my 1980's adolescent fantasies are finally coming to life!

Scarlet Jerry
Agreed! The movie weird science will be reality with AI women already popping up in social media…soon one day they will be made into real looking women robots 😂

Reactions: bac2therac
You can watch a video or just get he summary here (same source as video):

Spoiler quotes…

• Government confirmed a proposed program to reverse engineer UFOs
  • It was scrapped when no alien technology was found
  • The Pentagon continues to maintain there is no evidence of alien life

You can watch a video or just get he summary here (same source as video):

Spoiler quotes…

• Government confirmed a proposed program to reverse engineer UFOs
  • It was scrapped when no alien technology was found
  • The Pentagon continues to maintain there is no evidence of alien life

the same gov't who said no such program ever existed...

but, they are now totally telling the full truth.

also, who said it has to be "alien"?

I believe it was Jackie Gleeson that said he was told by Nixon/Ford while playing golf that we have proof of aliens

all I know is it's mathematically impossible NOT to have alien life (notwithstanding space bacteria found) and that the Honeymooners were great!

I believe it was Jackie Gleeson that said he was told by Nixon/Ford while playing golf that we have proof of aliens

all I know is it's mathematically impossible NOT to have alien life (notwithstanding space bacteria found) and that the Honeymooners were great!
President Richard Nixon made a secret trip to a top security U.S. Air Force base, as his former boss, President Dwight Eisenhower, did in 1954. Nixon was said to have taken his golfing buddy, comedian Jackie Gleason. According to Gleason’s then wife, Beverly McKittrick Gleason, Jackie was deeply shaken later that night when he returned home and confessed to their clandestine trip.

Reactions: RUTGERS95
This came out yesterday. Saying the US Government has retrieval and reverse engineering programs of non-human craft. Anyone have any thoughts?

While I love watching Ancient Aliens and science fiction, be careful where you get your news. It may be true, or may not. I believe in other life in the universe and it could be much older than us, and hence much more advanced. But the website may be questionable, and for extraordinary claims, you need extraordinary evidence.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT