ADVERTISEMENT

OT: USC Basketball

Nov 26, 2017
Wow they are bad. Up 16 with 8 minutes left and give up the lead to lose in double OT. The last 10 mins of the second half and two OTs I watched were absolutely miserable, guys giving zero effort. Talk about not running an offense, everyone literally just standing around doing nothing. Also their crowd, HA. It's a close game and the place is dead silent while the Trojans are on defense, awful atmosphere. Should be easy W's for years to come.

Next year is a whole new ballgame literally. With the addition of Liam Campbell and Bronny they will compete… but yeah, long way to go.

With all the money USC has, they need to build themselves a new arena along the lines of what Baylor built. Their current venue looks like a convention center.

Wow they are bad. Up 16 with 8 minutes left and give up the lead to lose in double OT. The last 10 mins of the second half and two OTs I watched were absolutely miserable, guys giving zero effort. Talk about not running an offense, everyone literally just standing around doing nothing. Also their crowd, HA. It's a close game and the place is dead silent while the Trojans are on defense, awful atmosphere. Should be easy W's for years to come.
How does Collier look? I haven't seen him play in college yet, projected top 3 pick...had some nice matchups with jmike in highschool in which jmike held his own..

Next year is a whole new ballgame literally. With the addition of Liam Campbell and Bronny they will compete… but yeah, long way to go.

Bronny is there this year.
He may be gone - mostly because of teams trying to gain favor with Lebron.

Discipline and culture matter in college hoops. It’s why next year will be so interesting on the banks. Do the super frosh buy into the Pike system?

Reactions: runrutgersrun
Bronny is there this year.
He may be gone - mostly because of teams trying to gain favor with Lebron.
Gone to the 4th division New Zealand league. He’s trash. He makes Thanassis look like Giannis.

Well I now don’t have to ask how Bronny is doing! Is he good enuf to play with hid dad on LA next year?
Oh god no. He is shooting 27% from 3, 60% from the line. Averages 20 minutes on a 10-16 team. Grand total of 4 blocks in 18 games (only 6’4). 14 minutes and 2 points in their OT loss yesterday. He will not sniff the league.

With all the money USC has, they need to build themselves a new arena along the lines of what Baylor built. Their current venue looks like a convention center.
USCs arena is beautiful and fairly new. Way better then Pauley IMHO however I realize my opinion is not popular when it comes to this

Heres the thing about USC basketball--NOBODY CARES. its like State Penn. Basketball is not just 2nd to football it like it's completely irrelevant. Even when they're good.

Oh god no. He is shooting 27% from 3, 60% from the line. Averages 20 minutes on a 10-16 team. Grand total of 4 blocks in 18 games (only 6’4). 14 minutes and 2 points in their OT loss yesterday. He will not sniff the league.

Sadly for him, he's probably going to get drafted just because a team wants to entice Lebron (so they can play together).

Seems he should definitely spend more time in college and/or G-League.l to develop.

Sadly for him, he's probably going to get drafted just because a team wants to entice Lebron (so they can play together).

Seems he should definitely spend more time in college and/or G-League.l to develop.
He is not getting drafted this year.

Reactions: shields
USCs arena is beautiful and fairly new. Way better then Pauley IMHO however I realize my opinion is not popular when it comes to this

Heres the thing about USC basketball--NOBODY CARES. its like State Penn. Basketball is not just 2nd to football it like it's completely irrelevant. Even when they're good.

I just drove past their campus in January and I must’ve been looking at the wrong building. It almost looked like the old Brendan Byrne (sp?) Arena from the outside.

I just drove past their campus in January and I must’ve been looking at the wrong building. It almost looked like the old Brendan Byrne (sp?) Arena from the outside.
USC-Galen-Center.jpg

Galen Center , opened 2006. has large windows looking out at the LA skyline too from the seats

Reactions: Arizona Knight
LeBron has repeatedly said that Bronny is good enough to play in the league now. He’s going pro and he will be drafted because — as others have said — LeBron.

LeBron has repeatedly said that Bronny is good enough to play in the league now. He’s going pro and he will be drafted because — as others have said — LeBron.
Do you think he’d say he is ass? He isn’t getting drafted. He isn’t big, can’t shoot, isn’t a defensive stopper. Find me one mock that has him going:

Last edited:
Do you think he’d say he is ass? He isn’t getting drafted. He isn’t big, can’t shoot, isn’t a defensive stopper. Find me one mock that has him going:

He’s not good enough to be drafted so why would he be in a mock? My point is that LeBron alone has the power to make it happen. And if he decides to leave the Lakers, there is a strong possibility that he’ll want Bronny in the new location. (You think the Bucks want Giannis’ brother on the roster?)

There have been a few articles from reputable NBA reporters within the last week on this exact issue.

Reactions: runner3283
He’s not good enough to be drafted so why would he be in a mock? My point is that LeBron alone has the power to make it happen. And if he decides to leave the Lakers, there is a strong possibility that he’ll want Bronny in the new location. (You think the Bucks want Giannis’ brother on the roster?)

There have been a few articles from reputable NBA reporters within the last week on this exact issue.
Thanassis was drafted by the Knicks 5 years before going to the Bucks, and only 2 years into Giannis career. Not the same thing at all.

And you don’t have info those that make mocks do - if LeBron had that pull, they would reflect it. He is supporting his son - as well he should. Bronny ain’t playing in the NBA.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT