ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Why didn't the USGA assess a penalty on Paulina Gretzky?

kapyoche

All American
Sep 11, 2010
Did you see what she was wearing? I was getting worried for Jack since he was kind of breathing heavy. He looked like he got more of a workout standing next to Paulina than Dustin playing 18 brutal holes of golf at Oakmont.

USGA must have looked at the video of her dress frame by frame and they could not find any movement to assess any kind of penalty.

Why couldn't the golf companies make the golf balls grip the green like that?

I think it was the dress that won Dustin the tournament. Last year she was dressed as an elementary school teacher and he choked.

I don't even know wtf the OP is talking about? A even of some kind? Golfing?

I don't even know wtf the OP is talking about? A even of some kind? Golfing?
Dude go back and watch Johnsons walk from the clubhouse to the winners circle and you'll exactly what he's talking about.

If a woman has to keep pulling the skirt down, because it is hitching up, and she is uncomfortable with that, the dress is too short or too tight. Or she should just let it ride upwards.

Reactions: RUkhoury
If a woman has to keep pulling the skirt down, because it is hitching up, and she is uncomfortable with that, the dress is too short or too tight. Or she should just let it ride upwards.

Disagree with the first.part....agree with the second.. lol

Reactions: Rokodesh
Dude go back and watch Johnsons walk from the clubhouse to the winners circle and you'll exactly what he's talking about.
I don't watch golf, so I didn't even know who Johnson was.
Now that I know what is going on, I've gotta say it was a stupid premise to start a thread. Yeah I liked the dress, but you can see dresses like that anywhere.

I don't watch golf, so I didn't even know who Johnson was.
Now that I know what is going on, I've gotta say it was a stupid premise to start a thread. Yeah I liked the dress, but you can see dresses like that anywhere.
I'll sit on the park bench drinking an Almond Joy ice coffee for a while to see more of that.

What about the poor cameraman trying to figure out what to focus on, the last putt or......... He did a good job, but couldn't lose either way !

I expected a lot more pulling based on your comment. Lets be honest she know there is a camera right behind and she's going up and down stairs. She's one misstep away from becoming a "Gina" Gif for eternity.

It seems to me that golfers are the athletes getting the hottest wives now. Think about it - golfers have long term careers with very little chance of concussion syndrome later in life. They come home free of bruises and broken bones so they can play with the kids. The weather is good for their events and you get to travel to some pretty desirable locations. Plus, as a country club sport which generates a lot of opportunity for corporate sponsorships from blue chip companies, golfers give the impression that they are intelligent and well educated, even when they are not And the money, while not guaranteed, is very good for the top guys. This gives golfers the advantage over other athletes when they go to the secret clubs where the Paulina Gretsky's of the world mingle, you know, the kind of place we are not allowed.

Kapyoche and Paulina sitting in a tree
K-I-S-S-I-N-G
First comes love, then comes marriage
Then comes baby Kapy in a baby carriage.

Such a beautiful tale.

A bad day golfing is still better than a good day at work for most and now it appears extra bennies kick in too. What a life !

Not sure if this is a joke or not. Janet Jones is her mom.

Gretzky.1988.Wedding.jpg

BTW who is the skinny guy next to Janet in the photo? Is he someone famous?

I'm a huge hockey fan, but I try not to assume too much these days. When they got married, it was like the Canadian version of Prince Charles and Lady Di's wedding.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT