ADVERTISEMENT

Pinstripe Bowl Group Pricing?

TrueRU

Senior
Gold Member
Feb 4, 2004
Does anyone know if there is group pricing for the Pinstripe Bowl? If so, can we get those through RU or do we need to do it directly through Yankee Stadium?

I could have anywhere from 10 to 25 for this game.

Any info is helpful.

Does anyone know if there is group pricing for the Pinstripe Bowl? If so, can we get those through RU or do we need to do it directly through Yankee Stadium?

Any info is helpful.
I'm guessing now that we know EXACTLY which game we're playing in there will be some updates coming re: ticket purchases. My guess is the 300's will open up, almost immediately, soon followed by the 400's. I'd also imagine we may get more details on VIP/Club/Suites AND "group orders." That being said it can't hurt to give a call to the ticket office/your ticket rep.

Reactions: Wagram97 and TrueRU
There are plenty of good seats on our side of the field from Ticketmaster.. 200’s and 100’s.
Folks jump on them NOW. We need to fill our side of the Stadium.

Better to buy through Rutgers or wait and get them on the secondary market later?

Better to buy through Rutgers or wait and get them on the secondary market later?
Don't know how it will work for general sale, but for the R Fund presale-the instructions say:

• You may request up to eight (8) tickets per account. Please select the price you are willing to pay per ticket.
  • Requests will be fulfilled in R Fund priority point order as of June 30, 2023.

Can’t speak for how things work with the Yankees. I know bowls held in NFL stadium's, the season ticket holders are able to buy their seats if they want. Most buy them and promptly place them on the secondary market at double the price. Really sucks when the team fans are either in the upper tier sections or have to pay $300+ to watch either team.

Can’t speak for how things work with the Yankees. I know bowls held in NFL stadium's, the season ticket holders are able to buy their seats if they want. Most buy them and promptly place them on the secondary market at double the price. Really sucks when the team fans are either in the upper tier sections or have to pay $300+ to watch either team.
The R Fund prices are
Field Level $80 or $120 or $150
Main Level-$60 or $95
Bleachers $45

As noted above, 8 ticket limit. No information is given on the different prices within the same levels. No seat map.

Tickets for this game are cheap a few days before game (I've seen $12) but I don't know what the "fees" would be ($20/ on Stub currently)

Tickets sales have been going down since biggest crowd in 2014 (49,000 for PSU and BC)
Most years were around 37k but past 2 years the crowd was around 30k give or take a few hundred.
Yankee Stadium lists max football crowd seating as 54,250.
If weather report looks bad tickets will be all over sites

Any info is helpful.
pick up the phone and call the school first

The year PSU was there was immediately after their bowl ban was lifted. They sold out the place in 2 seconds.

Tickets for this game are cheap a few days before game (I've seen $12) but I don't know what the "fees" would be ($20/ on Stub currently)

Tickets sales have been going down since biggest crowd in 2014 (49,000 for PSU and BC)
Most years were around 37k but past 2 years the crowd was around 30k give or take a few hundred.
Yankee Stadium lists max football crowd seating as 54,250.
If weather report looks bad tickets will be all over sites

And those are overinflated crowd numbers.
This Bowl is one and done for most CFB fanbases.
We are their savior this year. We haven’t earned a Bowl birth in 10 years… RU crowd will be huge.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT