ADVERTISEMENT

Questions for PreGame for Pinstripe Bowl with Kids

TrueRU

Senior
Gold Member
Feb 4, 2004
Wanted to get some feedback as we will have a group of 11 for the game which will include kids of 12, 10, 8, and 5. It appears we cannot get into Billy's unfortunately.

Since we seemingly cannot tailgate, options we are looking into include:

1) Meeting at a restaurant for a lunch/breakfast somewhere on the route. I wouldn't think anywhere in the Bronx is good but if anyone had any suggestions I am game.

2) Going into the stadium early. Is monument Park, the Yankees museum, etc. open for the Pinstripe Bowl? We have multiple Yankees fans with us. Also would a place like the Hard Rock in the stadium be open? Maybe that is the plan to get there early?

3) Some other option I am not thinking of.

Thanks in advance.

Wanted to get some feedback as we will have a group of 11 for the game which will include kids of 12, 10, 8, and 5. It appears we cannot get into Billy's unfortunately.

1) Meeting at a restaurant for a lunch/breakfast somewhere on the route. I wouldn't think anywhere in the Bronx is good but if anyone had any suggestions I am game.

2) Going into the stadium early. Is monument Park, the Yankees museum, etc. open for the Pinstripe Bowl? We have multiple Yankees fans with us. Also would a place like the Hard Rock in the stadium be open? Maybe that is the plan to get there early?

Thanks in advance.
I would call too see if Hardrock is gonna be open that would be solid. Or...bring them to Billy's, which is fine (21 and under with parent/guardian)!!

Thanks in advance.

Not sure why you're dismissing the entirety of the Bronx for a decent restaurant. There must be something there for folks to enjoy. Is the Bronx really such a craphole that there is no decent restaurant there at all?

Not sure why you're dismissing the entirety of the Bronx for a decent restaurant. There must be something there for folks to enjoy. Is the Bronx really such a craphole that there is no decent restaurant there at all?
I’ve got reservations at Roberto’s after the game, very much looking forward to it, it’s not Brooklyn but there is plenty of good food in the Bronx, especially red sauce joints.

Reactions: MrsScrew
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT