ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball PREVIEW/LIVE THREAD: Rutgers Basketball versus Iowa Part II

The announcers thought they were reviewing intent. It’s clearly not what they were reviewing. You guys have to understand that.

I thought it was clear there was no intent. Ronnie was real close on that one. Had no audio, but assumed intent was what they were looking at.

Reactions: ChiHawk21
Best of luck in the tourney guys. Rutgers will be in, likely a 12, and possibly the play-in. But regardless, I wouldn’t want to play them in the tourney, and could easily see the 12/5 upset with this Rutgers team. Cheers.

Reactions: RUDiddy777
Best of luck in the tourney guys. Rutgers will be in, likely a 12, and possibly the play-in. But regardless, I wouldn’t want to play them in the tourney, and could easily see the 12/5 upset with this Rutgers team. Cheers.

Likewise. And enjoyed the back and forth. Not like Seton Hall fans, they’re just annoying.

Reactions: ChiHawk21
Disagree with that. Cylinder might have been the right call. Not sure you can reverse one foul and then call another after the fact.
That was what I was referring too. The cylinder was really close and could’ve gone either way, but reversing the original call was egregious.

Add to that, they got the benefit of the doubt on every close call. There were many that could have been called on them that were ignored while we got almost every ticky tack foul.

That was what I was referring too. The cylinder was really close and could’ve gone either way, but reversing the original call was egregious.

Add to that, they got the benefit of the doubt on every close call. There were many that could have been called on them that were ignored while we got almost every ticky tack foul.

@RUChoppin went to the rule book. It was the right call. But it has been a controversial rule (the ability to reverse the foul and call another).

Agree on the second. Think those ones have been an overwhelming net negative for us throughout the season. IU is fresh.

Farm boys, huh? Looks like RU just got their crops rotated.

Don't sweat it, though. You'll be in the NCAA's.

There were some weirdos in these threads. I hate generalizing fan bases but I was mad lol.

I hate you right now.

Beautiful state, and awesome caucus primary system. No hard feelings man. Good luck rest of the way.

Reactions: RUDiddy777
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT