ADVERTISEMENT

Question for Mods

VA_Lion

Redshirt
Sep 15, 2014
I've got to make a confession. Maybe it's offseason boredom, but one of the thing I find myself looking forward to in the upcoming season is the Rutgers board.

In particular the weekly thread with "opponent look-a-likes". This is some of the most innovative and humorous features on any board, any where. Kudos.

Is there any way to somehow "pin" an archive or create a "best of" thread so they can be enjoyed all season long?

Reactions: JQRU91
I've got to make a confession. Maybe it's offseason boredom, but one of the thing I find myself looking forward to in the upcoming season is the Rutgers board.

In particular the weekly thread with "opponent look-a-likes". This is some of the most innovative and humorous features on any board, any where. Kudos.

Is there any way to somehow "pin" an archive or create a "best of" thread so they can be enjoyed all season long?

Check the WVU board too I think we stole it from there.

Reactions: JQRU91

It's funny you say that, because as a person who has started and contributed to a majority of the look-alike threads, I think they have been OK, but nothing fantastic. Many weeks, it is 2-4 posters doing most of the posts. The threads in the past year or so don't hold a candle to the guido v. hillbilly threads when RU played WVU. I miss playing those guys even though they kicked the crap out of us.

It's funny you say that, because as a person who has started and contributed to a majority of the look-alike threads, I think they have been OK, but nothing fantastic. Many weeks, it is 2-4 posters doing most of the posts. The threads in the past year or so don't hold a candle to the guido v. hillbilly threads when RU played WVU. I miss playing those guys even though they kicked the crap out of us.
At the end of the season you should have your members vote for their favorites from the season and have the mods compile the votes. Archive the top ten and award an E-trophy to the annual winner.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT