ADVERTISEMENT

*** regarding the new boards coming next week ***

So we'll be able to go back and analyze each winter's weather drama, model "food fights" and general mocking of weather professionals!

Fantastic!!

Originally posted by RULoyal:

Originally posted by bac2therac:

John...everything sounds fanstastic with the upgrades but the biggest concern/question I have is...will the post totals carry over. I would hate to have to go back to zero after finally getting past 77K
When you hit 100K it just says "No life"
That's just funny!!

Will it work will Netscape and AOL?

clown.r191677.gif

I went over the the Football Soundoff board and posted the following:

Does this new board reset your post count to zero?
(in edit: I guess so. This certainly wasn't my first post.)

And I got blacklisted!

More than 26,000 posts, including many on the Seton Hall, Penn State, and Syracuse boards, and I never got blacklisted. Now I know better than to comment on the new message board format. Won't make that mistake again.

Originally posted by Upstream:
Originally posted by DJ Spanky:
Originally posted by R1776U:
Originally posted by RUJohnny99:
Will it bring back the fandiego username?
previous perma bans have been lifted
Unlike others, fandiego was never banned.
What ever happened to fandiego? Is he here under a different name?
FELONIOUSMONK

Originally posted by RU848789:

This is the only item I truly care about - been waiting on this one for 40 years.

Archives of past messages could go back years.
if only we could go back and find out who were the big time Terry Shea supporters on the board back in the late 90s

Originally posted by West Point Knight:
So we'll be able to go back and analyze each winter's weather drama, model "food fights" and general mocking of weather professionals!

Fantastic!!
Please, for the love of God no!

Unless each conversation about a certain storm is in it's own thread. Then by all means... :)

I like the look of it. One change I don't like is that you now need to go to the top or bottom of a thread in order to select "back to thread so/forum".

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT