ADVERTISEMENT

Podcast RHoops Lands Tyson Acuff + RFootball Lands Renick Dorilas!

If Martini and Alloco both join, what's the starting lineup?

JWill, Harper, Alloco, Ace, Center?
Martini and Acuff off the bench.

Reactions: RRRRUUUU
If Martini and Alloco both join, what's the starting lineup?

JWill, Harper, Alloco, Ace, Center?
Martini and Acuff off the bench.

We should have full court press on for sone big men.

Don’t forget we still have Davis, Palmquist, Grant, Dortch, Somerville and Ogbole.

Now that we have Acuff, I can’t see us taking both Martini or Allocco unless we have more departures coming.

Don’t forget we still have Davis, Palmquist, Grant, Dortch, Somerville and Ogbole.

Now that we have Acuff, I can’t see us taking both Martini or Allocco unless we have more departures coming.
You always find spots for talented players.

I thought Palm is going back to Sweden? That’s probably another opening.

Reactions: Scarlet83

If we get Martini, we should try to get Pedro Rossi from Minnesota Crookston, but Martini and Rossi would cause a lot of whining.

Also, we could pair up Acuff with Kyle Rose from Fordham, and Acuff-Rose would make beautiful music on the court.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT