ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting Rutgers Football lands 2025 Don Bosco Prep ATH Renick Dorilas

oh boy dunk GIF

Reactions: RAS61
Potential CB? I'd say RUs track record is pretty appealing.
Now despite being listed as an athlete, Dorilas projects best as a cornerback prospect at the next level. However he does a little bit of everything for his high school team. As a junior, Dorilas threw 1-of-1 passing for 35 yards, ran it 19 times for 216yds and three touchdowns, hauled in 35 receptions for 552yds and five touchdowns and finally 41 total tackles (28 solo), tackles for loss, two forced fumbles, one fumble recovery and two interceptions, one of which was for a touchdown.

Going to back to Dorilas, he's currently ranked the No. 10 prospect in the state of New Jersey and the No. 22 overall athlete in the entire country. In the end he chose Rutgers over 15 other offers from schools such as Boston College, Duke, Minnesota, Penn State, Pittsburgh, Syracuse, Tennessee, West Virginia, and several others.

He’s a CB.
Now despite being listed as an athlete, Dorilas projects best as a cornerback prospect at the next level. However he does a little bit of everything for his high school team. As a junior, Dorilas threw 1-of-1 passing for 35 yards, ran it 19 times for 216yds and three touchdowns, hauled in 35 receptions for 552yds and five touchdowns and finally 41 total tackles (28 solo), tackles for loss, two forced fumbles, one fumble recovery and two interceptions, one of which was for a touchdown.

Going to back to Dorilas, he's currently ranked the No. 10 prospect in the state of New Jersey and the No. 22 overall athlete in the entire country. In the end he chose Rutgers over 15 other offers from schools such as Boston College, Duke, Minnesota, Penn State, Pittsburgh, Syracuse, Tennessee, West Virginia, and several others.

I read the article. He'd listed as an ATH.

I thought he played for Union .
Adds to a future outstanding secondary that should include Antonio White and Kaj Sanders.

Reactions: thegock
Same upward trajectory from Schiano 1.0, lets go to top 25 recruiting class before you left!

Reactions: pmvon
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT