ADVERTISEMENT

RIP Fred Gruninger

You mean stating an actual representation of how Fred’s career at Rutgers was joked about 20 years ago. You holier than thou fakes are what the real problem is. There were many still on this board who said much worse about the man. As I said I knew him personally . I’ll leave it at that.
Way to talk about someone you say you knew personally (highly doubt). Do you also go to wakes and funerals and just talk about bad things of the deceased??

Last edited:
Reactions: shields
And never forget that about “ entitled to an opinion”… my post was about. A nice man … I guy I knew. You tried as you usually do to antagonize others. You like being a smart ass my man.
yes a nice guy you knew , but probably only interacted with him because of his position at RU and not out of friendship felt ,.
So now that he passed away you felt the need to point out a fault you felt he had while everyone else was honoring him and are upset at the replies you're getting about that type of disrespect you posted in this thread offering condolences .
Being upset with the replies now you're taking a childish fit for being told this isn't the type of thread to praise some one that go and then damm the man by pointing out what you feel was wrong with him.

Last edited:
Just for the record I grew up in Martinsville and knew his son and Fred took me to many bb games.

Reactions: MADHAT1
yes a nice guy you knew , but probably only interacted with him because of his position at RU and not out of friendship felt ,.
So now that he passed away you felt the need to point out a fault you felt he had while everyone else was honoring him and are upset at the replies you're getting about that type of disrespect you posted in this thread offering condolences .
Being upset with the replies now you're taking a childish fit for being told this isn't the type of thread to praise some one that go and then damm the man by pointing out what you feel was wrong with him.
Childish? Yet you come back everyday to continue your stupidity . I posted RIP Fred … probably the first one on this board. You love to set the narrative so the other minions can feel good about themselves. Most here NEVER actually knew , spoke or interacted with the man. You are an asshat not a MADHAT.🪓🪓🪓🪓🪓

RIP. I ran into him and his wife a few times over the years attending road games. Was a nice guy and always willing to chat.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT