ADVERTISEMENT

RIP Russ Wood....

RIP Russ. You will be missed.

Does anyone know when his last post on here was? Seems like very recently.

Russ was great to me for a long time.....I'd send an instant message once in awhile asking about a bunch of players RU recruited or other recruits and always provided great insight. Had a sense of humor that made him great and will be missed.

If there was anyone who was Pro Rivals or Pro Rivals network, it was Russ Wood. Great guy and loved his hoops.

Heartbreaking. Russ always knew his stuff and made us laugh. Just hoping he did not suffer. Prayers and strength to his family and friends.

Reactions: SoCalBrett
Sad news. He was a great source of information and his insights were always appreciated.

Condolences to his family and friends. RIP

Reactions: ru66
Hopefully someone can show his family this thread. He became an adopted part of our community and was well respected by everyone, not just for his knowledge, but also for being a good guy. RIP Russ, you'll be missed.

RIP.
He made a difference on this board, Always for the better.

I will miss him here and my heart goes out to those who knew and loved him in the real world.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scarlet83
Just terrible news. My condolences to his family and friends - he'll obviously be missed - always enjoyed his posts.

Hopefully someone can show his family this thread. He became an adopted part of our community and was well respected by everyone, not just for his knowledge, but also for being a good guy. RIP Russ, you'll be missed.
Based on Twitter it seems like he was just as valuable to 10 other boards. Pretty remarkable

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT