ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Rutgers Basketball gets dominated by Purdue, losing 96-68

Agree but they aren’t winning the hole thing.
Well, I disagree with you. They are more balanced than they were last year, and their three freshmen have had another year of seasoning, plus they also have Jones. This team is as complete as there is this season. The only other teams I can see winning it all are UCONN and HOUSTON.

Pathetic effort. Hyatt jogging. Cliff jogging.
Simpson/jmike/williams should be upset with those two effort in the first half which carried into the second half.

Maybe they can spend a few minutes practicing fast breaks at some point

Pathetic effort. Hyatt jogging. Cliff jogging.
Simpson/jmike/williams should be upset with those two effort in the first half which carried into the second half.
yeah im pretty pissed about Hyatt and cliff..piss poor efforts and next year will be different

This beatdown should almost put a nail in the NCAA talk. It also should light a fire under Pikiell that he has a lot of work to do in the offseason to make sure next year's team is ready to go from day one.

you dont know that...when they are in sync like this they are 10 points better than anyone

they are deeper than last year
I could be wrong but I don’t think they have what it takes. They are real good though obviously.

As good as the recaps are not much to say about this one. One thing up for discussion is that Noah needs to start again, he has come back from the dead and deserves more minutes
not necessarily sure because he can be in and out with his performance....plus it does nothing for us for next year. I do think the idea that Derek is a geo player needs to be put to rest,,,very small on the big stage

Purdue was a monster tonight so i dont think this game will translate to Maryland

Well, I disagree with you. They are more balanced than they were last year, and their three freshmen have had another year of seasoning, plus they also have Jones. This team is as complete as there is this season. The only other teams I can see winning it all are UCONN and HOUSTON.
We will see. They are better than last year.

nothing Purdue does is called a foul and that is expanding the score. we are sacrificial lambs today and yes we would lose without the refs but maybe not this margin

• Haha
Reactions: TC4THREE
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT