ADVERTISEMENT

BB Recruiting Rutgers Basketball lands Princeton transfer forward Zach Martini

oh boy dunk GIF

Reactions: Knight Shift
So in the past week we have a pretty direct upgrade over Simpson and now a fit/upgrade compared to Hyatt.

No impact players but they are coming in Dylan/ace. I wouldn’t be surprised if the next big added is another depth piece.

Congratulations to Zach. I think we need to get Allocco, the point guard from Princeton and a very good center and a power forward who can really rebound.

Reactions: cicero grimes
I like the pick-up of another veteran guy who can shoot the three (and should get opportunities created by our twin lottery pick scorers), rebound some and defend. We need complementary players (there's only one basketball) and he fits the bill. I think we need a good center the most, though - let's see what Pike dials up on that count.

Feel like 🍸will thrive. There will be plenty scoring opportunities for him with the incoming playmakers.

Reactions: Scarlet83
Now that Pike has gotten the 3 point sniper and last week got another veteran scoring guard , he needs 2 bigs. Either a 4 or a 5. Now only ACE, Lathan and Egbole up front and rebounding. Need 2 more. Keep the good vibes going and go get the big guys.

Reactions: Jump Shot Gym
Good get! I am sure Paul put in a good word.

how often do Princeton grads come to graduate school at Rutgers-Piscataway ?

Good get! I am sure Paul put in a good word.

how often do Princeton grads come to graduate school at Rutgers-Piscataway ?
Never thought I would see the day. If it’s happened before (and I suspect it has), I never knew about it.

So in the past week we have a pretty direct upgrade over Simpson and now a fit/upgrade compared to Hyatt.

No impact players but they are coming in Dylan/ace. I wouldn’t be surprised if the next big added is another depth piece.
These two are complementary players that make up a winning strategy. They will compliment Dylan and Ace. Now we need a center and another guard, and this team will be really good next year.

Is Martini expected to start?
Or is still Acuff/Transfer G to be named later?

Very good addition. We need to surround Ace and Dylan with veteran talent in positions of need. Pike is doing that well so far. A legit center will put us over the top.

Reactions: Scarlet83
Good fit, three point guy who makes it better for everybody on the perimeter, plus looks to have a durable big ten body

I have no complaints thus far. We added Acuff and Martini, both veteran players. Job is not done as we need a Center, think that is where the biggest focus should be at, hopefully it is. Also need possibly two more in portal if Oskar parts ways, even after adding a center. Would love another forward and another guard. So far, I am impressed with what they have done. Very aggressive thus far. Two players added before the Final Four and dead period begins. Kudos to Pike for being aggressive.

Congratulations to Zach. I think we need to get Allocco, the point guard from Princeton and a very good center and a power forward who can really rebound.
So in other words, neither Martini nor Acuff are what we need to compete. Agree.

We need three players better than who we’ve brought in. God help us.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT