ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers Graduates dies on Mt Everest

Sad. It seems she was living an exciting adventuresome life.

RIP, and to the thousands more that died in Nepal, lets hope the developed world focuses as much attention on the country of Nepal as they will on Mt Everst climbers. This is a long predicted event, there was a special on TV last year predicting this would happen. The Himalayas are the result of this continuous event.

RIP to all.

RIP to all those lost.

A friend sent me a link to a youtube video of a a couple guys who survived it. Very scary, you can hear them talk about the ground moving and then suddenly people are running and you can see the giant wall of snow just coming at them. I don't know how they didn't get buried or get pushed farther away but miraculously they survived. Guy was just repeatedly cursing f**k and breathing heavy, can't even imagine the shock.

A tragedy. But I celebrate her sense of adventure while caring for others as a PA.

My heart goes out to the people of Nepal - they have lost lives, homes and a substantial part of their cultural heritage.

RIP Ms. Girawong and to those in Nepal who have suffered in this terrible tragedy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT