ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers vs Indiana Prediction Thread

27-13 RU. - 17-7 at the half

We won't play from behind making it less stressful

RU 24 - Indiana 13, but have a bad feeling about this game. Must be the "Rutgers Fan" in me.

Last edited:
Rutgers Scarlet Knights 92
Indiana Who's Your Daddies 3

As always, I reserve the right to modify my prediction as we get closer to game time.

Rutgers 33
Indiana 16

They are really bad this season, and have trouble at QB. Our defense will get the stops we need and we'll wear them down with a heavy dose of Kyle.

Reactions: Kbee3
Anyone know what type of a QB Dexter William’s II is? My biggest concern is him making a surprise return for our game. It would be very Rutgers for a kid like that to return and have a career day fresh off injury. I don’t see Indiana hurting us on the ground without finding a mobile QB to threaten us (from what I’ve seen, the 2 they’ve been rotating don’t really fit the blueprint of what gives us problems).

Reactions: RUScrew85
Call me cynical, but I put the outcome squarely in the hands of the officials. I'm worried that our defense won't be able to get off the field because Indiana will receive multiple gift pass interference and roughing the passer calls on 3rd and long.
Ok, Cynical. I like a good conspiracy theory as much as the next guy, but I don't see it here. The B1G simply has no vested interest in tilting the scales in favor of Indiana.

Rutgers 20
Indiana 13

Also, if things do go our way, my other prediction is it will not be our last win of the regular season.
Agree- win this one and I feel we win either of Maryland/Iowa- and we get that 7th reg season win- carries us to a bowl win as well...
Greg pulls this off- then he has my complete support going forward.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT