Plum prediction :
Michigan 34, rutgers 7

Result
Michigan 31, rutgers 7

Plum prediction
Rutgers 52, wagner 0

Result
Rutgers 52, wagner 3

Plum has been great. Hopefully wrong this week and rutgers wins !

Wisconsin 28
Rutgers 10

The last two weeks plum predictions:

Plum prediction :
Michigan 34, rutgers 7

Result
Michigan 31, rutgers 7

Plum prediction
Rutgers 52, wagner 0

Result
Rutgers 52, wagner 3

Plum has been great. Hopefully wrong this week and rutgers wins !
My predictions are waaaay better than Plum’s. Waaaaaaaaay better.

Dropped it down another 25 yds.nice
I nailed his Wagner production, weak as it was. Saturday he will face a big boy defense.

Not all on him. Not much talent to throw to. The HC’s philosophy doesn’t attract top receivers.

On most teams GW might throw for a steady 125-150. Not here.

Cautiously optimistic we can hang and show we finally belong against a league heavyweight, but not ready to say we go into Madison and win.

I need to be proven wrong before I can predict a win like this

Wisconsin 24-19

I hope the Wisconsin fans have a good time at the Homecoming pre game activities. Because they will be going home or drinking after the Badgers lose 24-17.

33-31 Wisconsin in 3 overtimes
Even though cheese is high in bad cholesterol…
it is also high in good cholesterol.
Wisconsin then proceeds to move into the top 25

Fewest passing yards allowed by Wisconsin thus far is 194, yet GW only get 60? I will take the over.
Unconvinced. 46 against VT at home. Unlikely to get much more on the road against a much better team.

Plus, UW is almost certain to lead in time of possession. You can’t pass from the sideline.

I think 60 isn’t unreasonable, especially with a HC who’d rather not throw at all and whose primary goal is to avoid turnovers.

Last edited:
Unconvinced. 46 against VT at home. Unlikely to get much more on the road against a much better team.

Plus, UW is almost certain to lead in time of possession. You can’t pass from the sideline.

I think 60 isn’t unreasonable, especially with a HC who’d rather not throw at all and whose primary goal is to avoid turnovers.
We went through the VaTech and if you really understand the game- plays outside of his control would have given him nearly 200.

We went through the VaTech and if you really understand the game- plays outside of his control would have given him nearly 200.
Yeah, ok. 46 but should have been 200. Got it.

BTW 23 of the 46 was on a single pass. It all counts, sure. But it gives perspective.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT