ADVERTISEMENT

SESSION 1 NCAA Wrestling Thread: Noon, ESPNU, ESPN3, WRSU all mats free:

On the ESPN APP, how do you get to selct which Mat you watch?

Think it was a bad move by Oklahoma state to do that last min weight shift.... they keep a 2x AA on the bench who woulda gotten a high seed... so regular season does mean something bc.. joe Smith, serious AA contender, gets 33rd seed and faced off 1 seed bull

Reactions: Clearscreen25
How's the scene there , Di ?

Unbelievable! Having a blast so far. Lots of energy here. Pretty packed with long lines getting in for 1st session. Staying at hotel next to arena where R team happens to be staying as well as ALL the other teams (PSU, OSU, Oklahoma State, etc). So, seeing all the wrestlers and recognize many of the coaches. Okie Head Coach said hello to us & had a funny exchange with their Asst Coach on elevator. I said good luck & he said good luck too except when it’s against us. I laughed and said, “oh yeah, that goes without saying.” We both smirked and said at least we’re keeping it real.

SKWC social scheduled for Sat had an overwhelming response.

Let’s gooooooo, RU!
Diane

Last edited:
Unbelievable! Having a blast so far. Lots of energy here. Pretty packed with long lines getting in for 1st session. Staying at hotel next to arena where R team happens to be staying as well as ALL the other teams (PSU, OSU, Oklahoma State, etc). So, seeing all the wrestlers and recognizes many of the coaches. Okie Head Coach said hello to us & had a funny exchange with their Asst Coach on elevator. I said good luck & he said good luck too except when it’s against us. I laughed and said, “oh yeah, that goes without saying.” We both smirked and said at least we’re keeping it real.

SKWC social scheduled for Sat had an overwhelming response.

Let’s gooooooo, RU!
Diane

Where are your seats? We are 119.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT