ADVERTISEMENT

Simpson to St Joseph's

Anyone want to take a gentleman's bet he shoots above 50% effective FG%.

He was 33% last year and 40% as a freshman

Nice spot for him. Wish him all the best. Kid is a hard worker, great attitutde and will be a better offensive player.

He’ll not have the same pressure he had at RU playing against high Major comp and will shine with the consistent competition commensurate with his ability.

GO RU

Nice spot for him. Wish him all the best. Kid is a hard worker, great attitutde and will be a better offensive player.

He’ll not have the same pressure he had at RU playing against high Major comp and will shine with the consistent competition commensurate with his ability.

GO RU
also won't have to play as much D

Simpson speaks about his time at Rutgers. Derek is 100% class act:

“Nothing but good experiences,” he said. “I can’t thank Rutgers Nation, Rutgers fans enough. I learned a lot about who I am as a person, who I am as a basketball player, how my mind works. These past two years have been nothing but good stuff for me. I’m just trying to bring all of the knowledge I’ve learned in the last two years in one of the best conferences in America and just trying to take it somewhere else and bring my knowledge to St. Joe’s. Just try to put it all together this upcoming year.”

Good luck to you Derek - absolutely no ill will from me (and it seems from a lot of the fan base too). I really think Derek needed a different voice(s) in the room - this was not working out for Derek and not working out for us either- a mutual parting of ways as I see it. Everything is there - if a tweak or two to his game takes hold Derek will be a force to be reckoned with. I'll be rooting for you Derek!

Nothing but the best of wishes for Derek. Class act who busted his ass for us. Great kid who I hope finds success.

Simpson speaks about his time at Rutgers. Derek is 100% class act:

“Nothing but good experiences,” he said. “I can’t thank Rutgers Nation, Rutgers fans enough. I learned a lot about who I am as a person, who I am as a basketball player, how my mind works. These past two years have been nothing but good stuff for me. I’m just trying to bring all of the knowledge I’ve learned in the last two years in one of the best conferences in America and just trying to take it somewhere else and bring my knowledge to St. Joe’s. Just try to put it all together this upcoming year.”

Kid is nothing but class.

GO RU

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT