ADVERTISEMENT

Stub Hub seats

ngrant

Junior
Gold Member
Mar 12, 2009
If Stub Hub touts it has 353 seats for the game Sat night, is it true? $125 + for upper sideline and lower end zone. What will scalpers get @6:oo pm ?

at game time they will get $10 - buyers will not be at the stadium due to a lack of parking. Prices always drop the closer you get to an event - as once the event starts the ticket is worthless.

Reactions: IL Lusciato
I got 140 for lower endzone for my extras (wife and kid backed out at last second). I think I paid $90 for each of them.

I sold 2 tix...end zone...100 each for MSU...an hour before KO..so, I don't know about $10 or worthless Makes sense here.

you can on the RU tix exchange but not SH..

I want to sell a couple on Stubhub. They are very good seats. Trying to figure out how I can do it. I'm technology challenged.
They need a PDF. Can I email the tickets electronically to myself via Scarletknights.com & convert them to PDF? Appreciate any help.

Scalpers were paying face value for decent seats at the Mich St game. They'll be there.

I want to sell a couple on Stubhub. They are very good seats. Trying to figure out how I can do it. I'm technology challenged.
They need a PDF. Can I email the tickets electronically to myself via Scarletknights.com & convert them to PDF? Appreciate any help.

Someone asked me that question recently and I said I didn't know. Anyone? Buehler? How do all those PDFs get onto StubHub when I thought RU only issued paper tickets?

Someone asked me that question recently and I said I didn't know. Anyone? Buehler? How do all those PDFs get onto StubHub when I thought RU only issued paper tickets?

Not sure how it works for Rutgers tickets. But I have sold for many other events, especially MLB games & I just had to enter the barcode numbers on the tickets in order to sell them.

Really easy process actually. Tickets get transferred right to the buyer.

Not sure if this is how Rutgers tix work too, but I would have to guess so.

Hope that helps

If you buy single game tickets, PDF is an option--season ticket-wise I'm not sure what the possibilities are. I know for my Flyers season tickets I was able to enter my barcode and stubhub was able to generate an electronic version of a ticket, but I haven't been able to do that with my Rutgers tickets. Not really sure what the possibilities are.

not sure but that is option but an interesting thought. You need to go to the SK.com ticket site and check out the process. I can't be of any help here on that particular play..but a realy good thought :) GOOD LUCK!! Like the way you think. I wouldn't think you are T challenged at all...you got the work around mind ..just need the key strokes..

From stubhub Last Minute Services:
If you would like to drop off tickets on event day, October 24th, please bring them to our LMS pickup location for this event during our office hours:

Hyatt Regency New Brunswick
J&J Business Center
2 Albany Street
New Brunswick, NJ 08901

Office Hours: 2:00pm a?? 9:00pm
Please do not ship directly to the Hyatt Regency New Brunswick.

Yes I did it for Kansas with my tickets when someone dropped Audi club tickets in my lap for free. Paid the $5 to RU to email to myself and then uploaded to stubhub. Sold within 10 min and no issues.
Good to hear. Will try that if/when I have an extra ticket in the future and friends/family can't use it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT