ADVERTISEMENT

Thank you Gavin and Good Luck!

Eagleton96

All American
Jul 25, 2001
Thank you for choosing Rutgers Gavin. Even as a recruit you brought us excitement and momentum and I thank you. I'm sorry it didn't work out. Competition is tough. But I hope you benefited as a person from your time at Rutgers.

On behalf the fan base we wish you the best in the future.

I appreciate all the players that come here and give RU a chance to be a part of their young lives. I got a big kick out of his appearances at basketball games after he enrolled. He did, indeed, provide a little spark and momentum around here with his commitment.

Best of luck in whatever you do, Gavin - maybe you'll change your mind and stay? Go Gavin! Go RU!

Hope Gavin gets his degree wherever he lands.
I wish him happiness wherever he goes and don't wish failure on him, but will let the fans of the program he goes to root for him to do well .
I just wish Gavin an injury free college career and success academically at the school he chooses to transfer to

dCuoMys.gif

Best of luck Gavin, hope you succeed down the road and even though you didn't finish here - once you've joined The Knighthood, you're one for life.

Gavin,

I'm hoping you're just testing the waters and would be open to coming back if you aren't blown away by other opportunities. Good luck whatever you decide.

Thank you for choosing Rutgers Gavin. Even as a recruit you brought us excitement and momentum and I thank you. I'm sorry it didn't work out. Competition is tough. But I hope you benefited as a person from your time at Rutgers.

On behalf the fan base we wish you the best in the future.
You left out the fan base who bashed this kid during his actual true first season. Happy for Gavin but there are many who couldn’t wait to part ways.Don’’t forget congrats to Athan Kaliakmanis our new starter.

Reactions: ashokan
Sad but the only way to go. I believe Schiano in his post spring game presser said something to the effect , “ I know….” Who was going to be the pick

You left out the fan base who bashed this kid during his actual true first season. Happy for Gavin but there are many who couldn’t wait to part ways.Don’’t forget congrats to Athan Kaliakmanis our new starter.
Time and place

Time and place? To say what is actually true ? Happy for both players as each now has another opportunity to prove themselves .

Thank you Gavin and hope you got to enjoy your time at RU and in NJ. I sure enjoyed watching you grow as a QB and wish you much success in the coming years on and off the playing field.

Time and place? To say what is actually true ? Happy for both players as each now has another opportunity to prove themselves .
This is the Gavin thank you thread. For people that want to thank him.

Just because something is true doesn't mean you have to say it right when you think it.

Good luck Gavin. You handled yourself with dignity and class as a Knight, and we got to watch you grow as an athlete and more importantly as a person during your time. I for one would not blink an eye if you chose to stay. You are what representing RU is all about. Thank you for leading us to our first winning record in a decade. You are class kid and will do well in life because of that.

Reactions: BossNJ
This is the Gavin thank you thread. For people that want to thank him.

Just because something is true doesn't mean you have to say it right when you think it.
I have EVERY Right to say it…just a fact that many went over the top in criticizing his QB play… the player just did not work out here.

I have EVERY Right to say it…just a fact that many went over the top in criticizing his QB play… the player just did not work out here.
Just because you have a right to say something, or that it's true, doesn't mean you have to say it right when you think it. You live in a society Bob.

Just because you have a right to say something, or that it's true, doesn't mean you have to say it right when you think it. You live in a society Bob.
You are what is wrong with our SOCIETY… we see that so called SOCIETY now daily on the streets and college campuses. Maybe you can do a survey for those who care about YOUR SOCIETY.

You are what is wrong with our SOCIETY… we see that so called SOCIETY now daily on the streets and college campuses. Maybe you can do a survey for those who care about YOUR SOCIETY.
How and why are you conflating being polite to politics? This is a thread to be classy and nice to a player that is leaving after giving his best to RU. No need to piss in the cornflakes.

What you are doing is essentially showing up to your 10 year old niece's birthday party and picking a fight with her dad and then when your sister gets mad at you for ruining the party you assert your first amendment rights.

How and why are you conflating being polite to politics? This is a thread to be classy and nice to a player that is leaving after giving his best to RU. No need to piss in the cornflakes.

What you are doing is essentially showing up to your 10 year old niece's birthday party and picking a fight with her dad and then when your sister gets mad at you for ruining the party you assert your first amendment rights.
WTF is wrong with you? Are you as dense as it appears. What negatives did I say about any Rutgers players. You must be confused. But anyone using Eagleton has to be. You keep coming back and sounding more butt hurt than you should. I was one who always critiqued GW in a positive fashion. You have escalated the comments to fit YOUR personal opinion.

You contradict yourself here…your societal link is a logic fail…
Not sure what you are saying here. I'm talking about the basic rules of polite society. Most people know not to piss in the corn flakes on a thread that's just trying to be polite and gracious.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT