ADVERTISEMENT

THE OFFICIAL RUTGERS-MINNESOTA PREDICTION THREAD

RU 73
Minny 67

Big lead in the second half. Minny chips away. Few of us white knuckled until J Williams hits a huge 3 to seal the deal.

We win another close one IF Cliff stays out of foul trouble. Minnesota draws a bunch of fouls and are great at finishing around the rim. Luckily they're almost as bad as us at the charity stripe. They give up a bunch of offensive rebounds which bodes well for Rutgers. Lord knows we need those second chance points. They cough up the ball a ton.

Rutgers 64
Minnesota 59

I don't want to trivialize this tragic story by mixing it up with Basketball:

2 police officers and 1 firefighter killed responding to a domestic incident outside Minneapolis, governor says

Still, I can see this being a motivating factor for Minnesota. I'm sure it would be for us if this occurred (G-d forbid) in Central NJ.

prayers for the families.

2 police officers and 1 firefighter killed responding to a domestic incident outside Minneapolis, governor says

Still, I can see this being a motivating factor for Minnesota. I'm sure it would be for us if this occurred (G-d forbid) in Central NJ.

Very confused. Is there a connection to the Minnesota basketball team here?

The line keeps going up. Opened at RU +2.5, now +5.5. Not sure what I'm missing, but...

Rutgers 69
Minny 64

I just can't imagine Christie as a skinny freshman is ready to handle JWill. Could easily see him getting in early foul trouble

Seems like a stretch to say this will motivate MN. Your talking ground zero for defund the police movement

Minnesota's last 4

L - 76-84 @Purdue
L - 85-90 @Iowa
W - 59-56 v MSU
W - 75-66 v NW

No real big wins this year. Losses to MSU and OSU. As well as San Fran. They score a lot and let up a lot. If we win, we win with a score in the low 60s. They score 65+ and we lose given our offensive disabilities.

They've only scored sub 65 points this year 4 times and are 1-3.
+1

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT