ADVERTISEMENT

Transfer portal

YES!!!! GO RU!

Do we have a chance with/connection to this Barraclough kid from PSU? Maybe we can hit the Daily Double this week???!!!!

Kudos to the RU Coaches for fighting off the takedown attempt by the competition in the portal and holding onto Yara! Never give up on a match 'til the whistle blows!

Last edited:
YES!!!! GO RU!

Do we have a chance with/connection to this Barraclough kid from PSU? Maybe we can hit the Daily Double this week???!!!!

Kudos to the RU Coaches for fighting off the takedown attempt by the competition in the portal and holding onto Yara! Never give up on a match 'til the whistle blows!
Need NIL money for Barraclough.

Reactions: runrutgersrun
I don’t know much about Barraclough or his intentions but there’s a lot of clamoring for Utah Valley

I don’t know much about Barraclough or his intentions but there’s a lot of clamoring for Utah Valley
From Utah and a 4x state champ there so I'm assuming people are thinking he wants to head back closer to home.

Word is as of now he’s only been accepted into grad school at ASU, BYU, and Penn State but trying for some others but ASU seems most likely at the moment

Reactions: rubigtimenow
Not surprising considering what Ragusin did at 133 and Lemley winning a match at nationals at 141.

He’s legit and I would expect him to AA or be r12 at worst this season wherever he ends up.. he’s been the ultimate team guy as well , wrestled 149-174 filling in wherever he was needed , not a big point scorer but definitely talented enough to AA
Wonder if Cochran will eventually transfer out like Bearclaw.. he’s another AA lvl guy wrestling up weights..stuck behind champs… can’t see how he will win a starting spot unless maybe he beats out one of the twins at 197 or hwt..

Wonder if Cochran will eventually transfer out like Bearclaw.. he’s another AA lvl guy wrestling up weights..stuck behind champs… can’t see how he will win a starting spot unless maybe he beats out one of the twins at 197 or hwt..
If Kerk doesn’t return Cochran will probably be the starting heavyweight this season

If Kerk doesn’t return Cochran will probably be the starting heavyweight this season
Psufan: I understand the draw of being a part of a championship team and having the training opportunities available at PSU, but why would a very good wrestler stay in a backup role when they could start somewhere else and maybe AA?

Psufan: I understand the draw of being a part of a championship team and having the training opportunities available at PSU, but why would a very good wrestler stay in a backup role when they could start somewhere else and maybe AA?
I personally don’t understand it but something keeps kids at Penn State , Cassar ,Rasheed both back ups that stayed ,both Nevills brothers , Seth left after 3 years of being a back up…Joe and Matt Lee could both be D 1 starters Matt has beaten Ramirez but they both stay I mean the list is endless

I personally don’t understand it but something keeps kids at Penn State , Cassar ,Rasheed both back ups that stayed ,both Nevills brothers , Seth left after 3 years of being a back up…Joe and Matt Lee could both be D 1 starters Matt has beaten Ramirez but they both stay I mean the list is endless
You will have a nice team championship picture to show the grandchildren! All good. $$$$

You will have a nice team championship picture to show the grandchildren! All good. $$$$
Remember Brian Scalabrine for the Celtics? He gave an interview after they won in 2008 and a reporter asked him about only playing 5 total min the whole series and he said “in 5 years I’ll be able to still tell people I’m an NBA champion, in 10 years i can tell people that I was starter and in 20 years I’ll tell my grandkids I was an all star lol a championship ring is a championship ring lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT