ADVERTISEMENT

Turzilli and the Draft

He will be in camp for sure. He'll get a good look too. Too tall and fast not to. Showed good hands in limited opportunities last year. I don't know what happened at Kansas but for a guy who had one year here and was injured he was impressive. He really stretched the field for us.

...like I said a few weeks ago, Turzilli is one of my favorite Rutgers stories ever...I'd love to see him catch on in the NFL.

Joe P.

Originally posted by Yeah Baby:
He will be in camp for sure. He'll get a good look too. Too tall and fast not to. Showed good hands in limited opportunities last year. I don't know what happened at Kansas but for a guy who had one year here and was injured he was impressive. He really stretched the field for us.
He'll be in a camp, but he won't be drafted. It's too deep a group of WRs in this year's class.

Will he be announced on Sundays from Kansas or Rutgers? This is all I care about.

^He would be announced from Rutgers.
That speaks volume about how bad Kansas was that they couldn't utilize him better

Originally posted by biazza38:
^He would be announced from Rutgers.
That speaks volume about how bad Kansas was that they couldn't utilize him better
In his own words:

"I don't want to talk bad about my last school, but it's night and day
different," Turzilli said. "Coach Flood, the way he runs his program is
so great
, I wish I would have made the move earlier. He respects all of
us, and he brings a lot of excitement to the game, to practices. That's
something I'm not used to
. And his door is always open."

th

Hi Butters,

Wondering why you pound on Flood in the other thread but will not even acknowledge the glowingly positive things Turzilli said about him:
=======

In his own words:

"I don't want to talk bad about my last school, but it's night and day
different," Turzilli said. "Coach Flood, the way he runs his program is
so great
, I wish I would have made the move earlier. He respects all of
us, and he brings a lot of excitement to the game, to practices. That's
something I'm not used to
. And his door is always open."=================

You wonder why people are giving you hard time? You seem to have a negative agenda against the Coach. It's no secret he has been learning on the job, and many (if not most) know he is far from perfect. But he is growing into the role and improving every year. You like to make blanket statements along the lines that he is not a good recruiter, but if you look back at the 2013 season, you will see a myriad of items that impacted the last 2 recruiting classes. One thing Flood and the other coaches have done is identified hidden gems like Turay, and I'm sure there will be others. He is doing a good job playing the hand he was dealt. He might really step of the recruiting this year. So many of us don't see your point of continuing to hammer away at him for the last two recruiting classes. The past is the past. The future looks bright.

You chose a funny screen name. It has invited the Butters images.

Turzilli pretty much said exactly what Dill said...It is time for recruits AND many of our fans to recognize what Rutgers and our HC offers them. These are two kids that played 4 years elsewhere and both say the same exact things.

Originally posted by HeyHuey:
Did he get a degree here?
Unless you can get a Master's degree in one semester, no. Which is not to say he won't get it.

Originally posted by HeyHuey:

Originally posted by kapyoche:

Will he be announced on Sundays from Kansas or Rutgers? This is all I care about.
Did he get a degree here?
Undergrad from KU, that is how he was able to transfer without sitting out.

Originally posted by yesrutgers01:

Turzilli pretty much said exactly what Dill said...It is time for recruits AND many of our fans to recognize what Rutgers and our HC offers them. These are two kids that played 4 years elsewhere and both say the same exact things.
That is what generally happens when some leaves late and has success with another team. Sometimes it works out and other times it doesn't. Wasn't Dill solid with MD also ?

Originally posted by brianoc:

Originally posted by yesrutgers01:

That is what generally happens when some leaves late and has success with another team. Sometimes it works out and other times it doesn't. Wasn't Dill solid with MD also ?
he was a 3 year starter. He left MD because of HCRE not because he wan't playing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT