ADVERTISEMENT

What did I miss?

Oh, yeah. No sweat. Was like money in the bank all the way through. -(Said as my pulse finally has returned back to normal.)

Had to go coach U9 soccer at 2pm. Walked out at 7-6. Walked in to see a first down run and 3 kneel downs. Must have been a fairly straightforward win.
Watch Rutgers in 60 minutes on the B1G rewind. Bring a bunch of toilet paper and a pair of new undies.

I had 11 texts from friends. They are giving all credit to Matt Millen, who said we weren't good enough to come back from 24-6.

Michigan State botched the punt to give us a TD just as he finished saying it. Reminded me of Tim McCarver making a poorly timed comment about Brad Lidge:

Had to go coach U9 soccer at 2pm. Walked out at 7-6. Walked in to see a first down run and 3 kneel downs. Must have been a fairly straightforward win.

Plenty of folks were turning their tv sets even into the 4th quarter.

I walked away for a few minutes at the end of the 3rd. Couldn’t believe what transpired.

I was in the same boat. I was coaching out at The Hill School today. Glad I was not posting during the game haha.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT