ADVERTISEMENT

What does the N in Nebraska stand for ????……….

nutfromSEC117

All American
Nov 2, 2002
NEVER

As in NEVER won a tourney game

I’m done with all the condescending BS from all the D-bags in the Big Ten.

Now that Nebraska is bleh in football what do they bring to the big ten ??? Kidding but only half kidding

I’m done being looked down upon

Suck It Mixed Martial Arts GIF by UFC

Nebraska has not really done much of anything since joining the Big Ten outside of volleyball and maybe a couple of other sports that even fewer people follow.

Reactions: Scarlet83
Good news is we don’t have to hear from dopey people about how great hoiberg is at least for a year.

Reactions: Scarlet83
I think it's fair to wonder what they've brought to the Big Ten. Let's see.if Hoiberg can keep building off of this year or if this was the high water mark. Also curious how Rhule does this year and next (window closes quick in football).

Nebraska couldn't even pay their own tab.
They needed the Big Ten Championship Game to float their bill.

Reactions: koleszar
Has Ru been getting a full share all this time? Nebraska has. Wanted them to win last night.

Reactions: hoquat63
Like I said. F-€k Nebraska and the other Big ten douche bags

Northwestern has had 100 years in the big. They’ve won 2 games in basketball and 1 great year in FB.

F all of them. GO RU

Like I said. F-€k Nebraska and the other Big ten douche bags

Northwestern has had 100 years in the big. They’ve won 2 games in basketball and 1 great year in FB.

F all of them. GO RU

The chart is pure bullsh*t. They list all these cute "WIDE range of key factors" they expertly analyzed to get to their rankings. In reality it boiled down to one thing. Take the won/loss record of each school's football program and rank them accordingly.

Reactions: Knight Shift
He’s a Michigan douche bag

Looked thru some tweets

“ as a Michigan native and Michigan fan “

Proving the point everyone looks down on us

That being said…

The Iowa/Nebraska fan thing since the Huskers have a become a B1G school is fun watch.

Brutal.

Last edited:
I was disappointed that Nebraska didn't play well, but TAMU proved to be a tough draw. Tough end to a good season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT