ADVERTISEMENT

Who's going on Thursday?

BeKnighted

Heisman Winner
Jan 15, 2003
I'm seriously thinking about it, partly because I have to be in Millville on Friday morning, so I'm driving north at some point on Thursday anyway. (What's a hundred or so extra miles?)

Unfortunately, I will have to miss - wife and I fly out on vacation Thursday evening.

This morning I called the ticket office, spoke with a person and ordered my seat (same as season ticket.) They immediately send an e-mail, which included the printable ticket.

They must be having problems with the email. I had someone in the ticket office make 3 attempts yesterday to 2 different email addresses and nothing - checked spam folders too. I contacted them again today, they re-sent, and this time the tickets came through in a few minutes.

I'm seriously thinking about it, partly because I have to be in Millville on Friday morning, so I'm driving north at some point on Thursday anyway. (What's a hundred or so extra miles?)
Unfortunately, we're unable to make the trip to the RAC tonight. :-( Please cheer extra for me!
Go RU!!!

I ended not getting to the game - I got delayed at work and then the traffic snowballed - but I think I probably avoided a heart attack (or at least an anxiety attack) by not going.

Reactions: dmd78
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT