ADVERTISEMENT

With who’s on the roster

darkcheck

Junior
Gold Member
Mar 7, 2022
Do we only need a starting center yet from the portal or, would you think we still need two starters from the portal?

Now I'm going to fall back and just let the roster come together because now I'm pissed about not being in on alocco or Maddox. Lol I'll just read no further comments..

We have 2 open spots.
Presumably a starting caliber center at least.

It seems there isn’t a general consensus if Acuff, Martini or some else will start with JWill, Harper and Ace.

Reactions: darkcheck
Do we only need a starting center yet from the portal or, would you think we still need two starters from the portal?
Good question. Obviously, the starting center is the priority. Without that, I'm not even sure we're a lock for the NCAA Tournament. But assuming that happens, the guy we get to fill the last spot will go a long way in defining the potential of this team.

For those worried about RU making the NCAAs with this recruiting class, read this thread:

For those worried about RU making the NCAAs with this recruiting class, read this thread:

For those teams that brought in two all Americans and made it what did the rest of their rosters look like? Were they surrounded by a bunch of four and five stars? Just asking because I don’t know. But I think that’s relevant for a comparison.

Okay, this whole board is just going to be miserable all off-season. Got it.
No dp I said I don’t know. Maybe you can tell me there’s a few average teams in there and that definitely raises optimism. I’m just saying for that stat to matter it matters who the teams were.

Okay, this whole board is just going to be miserable all off-season. Got it.
Dp who those teams were matters to the analysis. Who those teams were could support your point and optimism. Geez why is it when someone asks a fair, independent, analytical question are they viewed as a pessimist?

Now I'm going to fall back and just let the roster come together because now I'm pissed about not being in on alocco or Maddox. Lol I'll just read no further comments..
We can’t be in on every single player in the portal and from what I’ve read we tried for Allocco and he seems interested in going back home.

Maddox I think is a case where we don’t have the minutes and/or $$$ for what he’s probably after

The back court is pretty crowded and he probably wants a guaranteed starter role and 30’minutee a game

Dp who those teams were matters to the analysis. Who those teams were could support your point and optimism. Geez why is it when someone asks a fair, independent, analytical question are they viewed as a pessimist?
Why? Because we have an amazing class coming in and are filling in the pieces with the portal and everyone is coming at next year from a stance of not making the tournament as opposed to we should make the tournament

Why? Because we have an amazing class coming in and are filling in the pieces with the portal and everyone is coming at next year from a stance of not making the tournament as opposed to we should make the tournament
In my opinion, if we go to battle with the team we have right now, we have no rim protection. Teams will score on us and it will be a challenge to keep up. But if you add a Big 10 caliber big fella to this team, then the NCAA Tournament should be almost as likely as the football team getting another bowl bid. #OnBrandLou

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT