ADVERTISEMENT

Yeah, we laid an egg in Florida, but........

redshoes

Senior
Oct 5, 2006
as long standing WBB fans, we know the teams last level of play, will probably get fixed. Now that's something to look forward to, knowing there will be an up side.

Foul trouble tells me they are playing defense with their hands and not their feet. As I said in an earlier post, when a team loses two major players, it will take time to identify replacements. Looking at the play of some of the freshmen, I am encouraged at what I see.
I am very disturbed at the play of Hollivey and Butts. Hollivey for, after three years, still not being able to finish her shot. Butts for coming into the season so out of shape. She is struggling to get up and down the floor. No excuses accepted. Conditioning and strenugth training and a sound diet are three elements of her game she should have addressed this summer.

Tyler has to decide, is she going to be a scorer or a distributor? Parker has to grow up fast and take the keys to the car. It will be an up and down season, but we will have a winning season and make the NCAA's

Without attempting to rebut the entire post, let me just say that AB has been injured which likely contributes to her conditioning. Her numbers however both scoring and rebounding are much better than in her first 3 years. She is 2nd on the team in rebounds even though averaging fewer minutes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT