ADVERTISEMENT

Zippy?

I don’t understand how many of our 5 star recruits never seem to pan out
I don’t understand how a freshman is supposed to pan out 11 games into their rookie year. Did she pass the conditioning tests? Is she missing assignments defensively? Taking shots without enough passes for open looks. It amazes me how the same trolls blindly complain about shit that they don’t even know about

Last edited:
Take it easy. She’s going to be fine.
Some seem to act like they hope it won't.
5 star or not, some players need a bit more development before their talent starts blending with the rest of the team.
Maybe minor injuries could cause playing time reduced .
But this early in Zippy's college career shouldn't be an indication she won't become an asset , this year or future.

Rich, I am not an Anti-Dentite, but, WOW, that is just one stupid comment.
The Dentist doesn't make stupid comments after a RU win that I can remember.
But having a hard time remembering if there ever was one .
Will check board now after RU did the upset special over Maryland to see if Rich and others who rarely post after a win congratulate CVS, her staff and the team for their win over Maryland

The Dentist doesn't make stupid comments after a RU win that I can remember.
But having a hard time remembering if there ever was one .
Will check board now after RU did the upset special over Maryland to see if Rich and others who rarely post after a win congratulate CVS, her staff and the team for their win over Maryland

Why do you feel it necessary to track participation levels, who is positive, negative, etc. ? Always worried about who posts when and if it fits your criteria for worthiness. A bit strange and why plenty of fans (like me) feel like we have walk on eggshells over here.

Now to the bigger matter. FANTASTIC WIN today. Rutgers needs the wrestling and women's bball team to shine. Good for them! Would love for this team and CVS return to glory!

Reactions: Esipos1 and Bon1674
Why do you feel it necessary to track participation levels, who is positive, negative, etc. ? Always worried about who posts when and if it fits your criteria for worthiness. A bit strange and why plenty of fans (like me) feel like we have walk on eggshells over here.

Now to the bigger matter. FANTASTIC WIN today. Rutgers needs the wrestling and women's bball team to shine. Good for them! Would love for this team and CVS return to glory!

To be blunt:
maybe I shouldn't have, but just sick of seeing some posters be quick to come on this board after a loss and hide when the team wins.
For some this isn't just a recent development, but their MO for years.

So sometimes ( especially after the third win in a row and no sign of the fast to bash), I might just overreact and point out someone who has a history of putting the team down after something bad happens and also a history of refusing to acknowledge when the team does good.

I fully understand your point, hope you can see where I'm coming from.
Don't know if anyone else fells this way about those quick to complain and refuse congratulate , but I do get upset at times seeing only complaints by some and never an encouraging word.

edit: seen a congrats by R the D in the Great Win thread,.
Felt it only fair to point that out.

Last edited:
Negative comments for all occasions?
Has my mother-in-law learned how to post here?

Reactions: Bon1674
To be blunt:
maybe I shouldn't have, but just sick of seeing some posters be quick to come on this board after a loss and hide when the team wins.
For some this isn't just a recent development, but their MO for years.

So sometimes ( especially after the third win in a row and no sign of the fast to bash), I might just overreact and point out someone who has a history of putting the team down after something bad happens and also a history of refusing to acknowledge when the team does good.

I fully understand your point, hope you can see where I'm coming from.
Don't know if anyone else fells this way about those quick to complain and refuse congratulate , but I do get upset at times seeing only complaints by some and never an encouraging word.

edit: seen a congrats by R the D in the Great Win thread,.
Felt it only fair to point that out.

absolutely, I do. just wanted to focus on the positive after such a great win. plus you're not going to change them. I get it . I'm trying the opposite. Shutting up when disappointed and coming over to say Good Job when deserved lol. Happy New Year.

Reactions: MADHAT1
I think it is fine to show concern here. She was a huge recruit who didn’t play at all again yesterday. It is definitely strange.

I think it is fine to show concern here. She was a huge recruit who didn’t play at all again yesterday. It is definitely strange.

If anyone watched her play when she was healthy there would not be any concerns.

I’m confused. Is she hurt now? I thought dad said she was healthy now.

I saw her play in the LSU game when she had the big steal and layup to help seal the victory.....She missed several games early with an ankle injury.....so, the most likely scenario is that it.may be lingering. Not the silly implication by the Dentist that she will not pan out.

The bottom line is when you watch her play for Rutgers it is very clear that she is extremely talented. Maybe not Cappie Pondexter talented, but talented.

Last edited:
Reactions: TRU2RU
I saw her play in the LSU game when she had the big steal and layup to help seal the victory.....She missed several games early with an ankle injury.....so, the most likely scenario is that it.may be lingering. Not the silly implication by the Dentist that she will not pan out.

The bottom line is when you watch her play for Rutgers it is very clear that she is extremely talented. Maybe not Cappie Pondexter talented, but talented.
Thanks. Good to hear. If we can get her back then we may really have something here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT