ADVERTISEMENT

Zippy?

What concerns me about the bigs is that we were outrebounded 47-34 today. Can’t win with those numbers. We are now 1-3 in Big Ten. Bad sign
Not that (bad sign) I do agree with. Since I am not around the program anymore and rarely see games on TV - who should be sitting so that freshmen can get playing time? I'm not saying they shouldn't, I have absolutely no idea. Historically, I wouldn't expect them to be contributing in a major way.

As to the complaint by another poster about "shills" - well, here's the thing. Like it or not, CVS has run a successful program. It isn't as good as it was in its prime, duh, obviously. But the way I read complaints, Rutgers contending for the Final Four every year as they did for a brief period is the only acceptable status for the program. That is not realistic for a CVS led program, or, 340 or more (out of 360 or so) teams playing WBB. If you know how to guarantee it, feel free to let me know. Meanwhile, I'll continue to root for CVS to have success.

We have no center. Lots of talented shooters and freshmen but no one big and strong for the middle. Hurts

All I am saying is that we will not beat anyone but cupcakes with our big girls playing like that. These freshmen are all top 50 high schoolers in the nation and they are invisible.

What concerns me about the bigs is that we were outrebounded 47-34 today. Can’t win with those numbers. We are now 1-3 in Big Ten. Bad sign
That rebounding is a major concern along with Arella going 3-24 from the floor ( 0-5 her 3pt shots)
Better rebounding might have helped RU overcome that type of shooting.

That rebounding is a major concern along with Arella going 3-24 from the floor ( 0-5 her 3pt shots)
Better rebounding might have helped RU overcome that type of shooting.
The whole offense is give it to Arella and watch her go one on one and when she can't make a shot like the other day we are doomed!! Also why didn't Sakima play she is 6'4" where was she!!

This forum is so toxic after losses.

I'm going to remain optimistic about this team. We have about 16 games left in the regular season, our losses are to Maryland, Iowa, and a Nebraska team that had beat a ranked NW team days before.

Look, I didn't like how we played either, Arella was to selfish in my opinion, there were times that when she drove there was another player wide open on the wing, instead of passing she chose to force a bad shot. She needed to affect the game in other ways that would have helped her team win. She didn't.

Like I said. I'm optimistic. You guys can bitch and moan all you want; you guys do it every season.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT