ADVERTISEMENT

“Invitation” Mailing from Rutgers

HeavenUniv.

Hall of Famer
Sep 21, 2004
Did any of you get a strange mailing from Rutgers regarding donations ? Yesterday in the mail, I got a huge pop up R Fund mailing with a Rutgers Football magnet even though the season is a month old and some type of “Invitation” but no mention of what the invitation is for, where it is, or when it is. Looked like the whole thing cost a fair amount of money, but the whole thing just seemed strange.

Kcg, yes that is what the pop up portion is, but there is this other piece of paper, about the size of a business card. The whole thing is just odd. If we were going to send this out now, why wasn’t the magnet for the basketball season ?

I got that letter and donated like usual.
Just donated a little less and left a note about not satisfied with the way football program is being run, but pleased with how the men's basketball program is improving.

Kcg, yes that is what the pop up portion is, but there is this other piece of paper, about the size of a business card. The whole thing is just odd. If we were going to send this out now, why wasn’t the magnet for the basketball season ?
I received as well ... card had TBD.

RUTrack, that is what I am talking about. Is it an event to be determined or a date to be determined? What the heck is it for ?

No clue ... maybe an event to welcome the next coach? ... I thought the fundraising team did a dumb ass thing with the package, but now with the announcement today it is freaking brilliant! Donate now!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT