ADVERTISEMENT

“We’re pleased to announce the newest inductees to the Rutgers Fan Hall of Fame”

Honestly a post like this is insulting. Of the candidates that were nominated as finalists last year I was definitely worthy, and the voters came out. I thank them for it.

How many people last year attended:
- NCAA tournament against Clemson and Houston
- Field Hockey B1G championship
- Women's Soccer College Cup game
- Football Bowl game

This season I have been to all 10 football games so far and will be in attendance for the final 2. Going to Mens soccer tomorrow also. Was in Dayton for the First Four game too. Went to Long Island for Men's lacrosse.

I've been a Rutgers fan as long as I've been alive, granted it's not as long as many on this board but I will 110% put my Rutgers fan resume next to anyone on this board and I feel confident it stacks up better than 90% of people on this board if not more.

Sorry I missed this post but I have the self important idiots on ignore.

I'm OK with you feeling insulted.

Is the answer to the list of questions your Mom, because IIRC you always travel with mommy. Or am I remembering someone else? Because I don't think one get's credit for attending away events if you're bringing your mom.

Last edited:
+1
The Fan HOF should have one and only one criteria:

Who are the people that have put up with this crap the longest and still around?

Bonus points if you've actually considered killing yourself or others due to RU FB but have not done so. LOL

Reactions: T2Kplus20
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT